Contributor

SUPER SLOW REFUND PROCESSING

Why does it take more than 1 week to process a refund from the date item was delivered back to QVC?????  The refund should be automatically generated when package received at QVC.  Hopefully this will not result in late fees being added to my account!!!

Respected Contributor

Re: SUPER SLOW REFUND PROCESSING

Did you use the QVC prepaid label or the USPS you pay yourself?

I used the USPS label I paid myself & was told it would arrive @ QVC last FRiday. The updates from USPS are terrible. All they say is "arriving late" and with yesterdays date? I keep asking USPS for updates & NOTHING! HATE USPS, but it cost $4 vs. QVC's prepaid label of $6.95. Frustrating.

Trusted Contributor

@xvi045 wrote:

Why does it take more than 1 week to process a refund from the date item was delivered back to QVC?????  The refund should be automatically generated when package received at QVC.  Hopefully this will not result in late fees being added to my account!!!

Contact the QVC Social Team. They respond within minutes to resolve your issue. Make sure you have the order number and all the details. Contact them through email. They are absolutely a fabulous team.

Respected Contributor

I returned a package paying the postage myself last Wednesday. It was delivered that Friday and QVC processed my refund that day.

It seems to be hit or miss when refunds are posted.

Honored Contributor

I returned three Belle Beauty items and was credited for two.  I sent an e-mail to Customer Service re: the item for which I did not receive credit.  No response.  I phoned yesterday and was told my account would be credited.  No e-mail received yet and my account still has not been credited.

Respected Contributor

I contacted CS about the same issue.  They told me it takes at least 14 days to process returns before it appears on your CC.

Honored Contributor

Yes. Amazon among other retailers pretty much give refunds immediately.  QVC is “floating” the refunds to keep the money longer. They could refund faster IF THEY WANTED TO. 

Frequent Contributor

I AGREE.  THIS IS RIDICULOUS.  IT TAKES 12 DAYS THEY ARE SAYING TO RECEIVE RETURNED MERCHANDISE.  MAKES ONE NOT WANTING TO ORDER FROM THEM ANYMORE!!!!!

Super Contributor

I'm noticing the same thing about refunds on merchandise and it doesn't matter if it's the Q Card or another credit card.  One item was received on June 1 and today (June 11) there is still no refund credit.  I am now only ordering what I'm positive I'll keep as this is getting worse all the time.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@ahoymate wrote:

Did you use the QVC prepaid label or the USPS you pay yourself?

I used the USPS label I paid myself & was told it would arrive @ QVC last FRiday. The updates from USPS are terrible. All they say is "arriving late" and with yesterdays date? I keep asking USPS for updates & NOTHING! HATE USPS, but it cost $4 vs. QVC's prepaid label of $6.95. Frustrating.

If you paid $4, you sent it by package/parcel post mail or 1st class mail.  USPS doesn't track these any better than Q's label, which is minimal at best.  Fyi, parcel post/package mail is the lowest priority mail that USPS has and is what Q's label provides too.