Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: STOP THE SILLINESS PLEASE!

@happilyretiredgirl wrote:

@febe1  and don't forget Courtney saying YAH.... a million times!  I am surprise at least management has not corrected her with that extreme bad habit. 

I wonder if Mary Beth trained her. She says yah all the time and a newer host with Valerie kept saying yeess! every other few seconds to show she agreed.

So I bet they are taught to say that.

I don't know to show they are listening or something? I think it is annoying and unnecessary and interupts the vendor. 

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Respected Contributor

@layla2450 ... It's the "MOMENT" over and over and over that gets me more than anything else.

Seemed like every other word was Moment...and Kim started saying it too!!  OMG...Cat Frustrated

Esteemed Contributor

Love Courtney alone & with Kim
Esteemed Contributor

I didn’t see anything wrong with Courtney or Kim last night. Kim mentioned she was happy that CK was back. The products were selling out & I think they had extra time which may have appeared awkward.
Contributor

Two words...fakey and LOUD. Too much.....
Honored Contributor

If they stopped the middle school antics, they would be forced to talk about the products. (sarcasm)

Super Contributor

I had to shake my head when Courtney said she spent 10 hours in a mall looking for a formal dress. Must have been a huge mall. LOL

Honored Contributor

@Stray wrote:
I didn’t see anything wrong with Courtney or Kim last night. Kim mentioned she was happy that CK was back. The products were selling out & I think they had extra time which may have appeared awkward.

I did something I RARELY do.....watched the entire show.

I enjoyed it. 

I don't watch much and never see Courtney since she is always paired w/ her pretend mom.

I agree w/ @Stray , things were selling out SO fast....people were watching and buying.

Esteemed Contributor

There's is no certain number of hours or days a poster cannot complain on the same thing.

One should complain until the complaint is fixed. 

Esteemed Contributor

It’s very hard to find formal attire easily. I had to buy a dress for a recent wedding & didn’t do 10 hrs in one day but over a week more than 10 hrs & 4 malls