Frequent Contributor

I have seen a few of the hosts working with "Gary" now and I think that "Sandra Bennett" with her cool and calm demeanor works the best with "Gary", although, as far as I am concerned, no one could compete with "Carolyn Gracie", who is sorely missed!  All the other hosts just don't do it for me!!!.........Sandra should be his co-host now!!!  What say you??

Esteemed Contributor

Re: GARY FROM DENIM & CO.

[ Edited ]

I saw him this morning with Pat and I thought they worked well together.

Honored Contributor

@SweetSpice It makes no difference to me who works with Gary.

Respected Contributor

Re: GARY FROM DENIM & CO.

[ Edited ]

My first reaction was Pat too based upon yesterday's presentation. 

But a lot of her on-air time is already devoted to Susan Graver.

Pat was marvelous.  But Sandra was more marvelous. 

Who knows?

Honored Contributor

I've never been a fan of SB @SweetSpice .

Honored Contributor

What I miss about Carolyn is that of all the female hosts on QVC she was closest to my body type.  Can't think of anyone else who is.

Valued Contributor

I would like to see Leah host with Gary. 

Honored Contributor

@SweetSpice wrote:

I have seen a few of the hosts working with "Gary" now and I think that "Sandra Bennett" with her cool and calm demeanor works the best with "Gary", although, as far as I am concerned, no one could compete with "Carolyn Gracie", who is sorely missed!  All the other hosts just don't do it for me!!!.........Sandra should be his co-host now!!!  What say you??

I think Sandra is perfect for an entirely new audience for the line. I have always thought she was underutilized on QVC. I might even go back to watching again if Sandra was the presenter.

Honored Contributor

@SweetSpice    I think Mary works best with Gary and he seems to like her too.  Mary has a sense of humor and personality, both of which Sandra is lacking.  They may just rotate hosts.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I like Gary and thought that his shows with Carolyn were good, enjoyable and neither got on my nerves.  I can't watch Sandra so I'm afraid I'd miss Gary.... sorry, she's just one of the hosts I can't watch.

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*