Respected Contributor

Re: STOP PLEASE!!!!!

[ Edited ]

@SuhseK wrote:

@BalletBabe wrote:

@Irish1210 wrote:

Please.......keep your day job : )

I would rather be at a job then listening to this.   LOLOLOLOL  I would rather be dancing  :0)

---------

Question, why do you watch?

I've always assumed, rightly or wrongly, that repeat programs, are used, because, QVC, assumes that people tune in at various times, and most are not watching all day long.  I know that's always been true for me.  

The issue for those who just tune in sporadically or those who want to watch all day is the same--you only see the TSV. I tuned to QVC about 6 times on Friday between other viewing and it was the TSV every single time. This is not entertainment or enticing shopping. It's a nonstop bore.

Esteemed Contributor

@BrandiDavis wrote:

@rms1954 wrote:

@KACEE1115 wrote:

So true, we are looking to buy gifts, not to see the same thing run 24-7 with a few other things in between.  This is insanity.

You can view items online without watching.

Where is the poster with the Capt obvious photo, b/c it is sure needed about right now. LOL

Have you ever heard of watching a show(s) to get IDEAS?

BWAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAH   CAPTAIN OBVIOUS----LOVE IT!

Esteemed Contributor

@rms1954 wrote:

@KACEE1115 wrote:

So true, we are looking to buy gifts, not to see the same thing run 24-7 with a few other things in between.  This is insanity.

I DIDN'T KNOW THAT THANKS

Esteemed Contributor

@Spurt wrote:

@rms1954 wrote:

Again, a reminder that QVC is a programmed shopping network.  Not entertainment.  Check your local channels for viewing entertainment.

@rms1954 

I personally dont watch QVC for entertainment, but 

CEO of QURATE Mike George disagrees..here's his vision of QVC and QURATE....from an interview with Shopping Magazine.....

It’s this pitch-perfect mix of information, entertainment, salesmanship and storytelling.  “Our customers are joining us for entertainment and for connection as much as they are looking to make a purchase, if not more so,” says CEO Mike George."

@Spurt   He has no clue what is entertaining.   He needs to sit and watch on a day like yetserday and tell us that he was entertained???? If he thinks the hosts are acting professional, He is dead wrong.  Some are yes, but most are acting like kids.  The excitement about a product is a total turn off.

Esteemed Contributor

@Spurt wrote:

@rms1954 wrote:

@KACEE1115 wrote:

smileys-cheerleading-755332.gif

download.jfif

Bwah ahahahahahahahahahahah   THANKS I NEEDED THIS.  LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Esteemed Contributor

@Spurt wrote:

@AuntG wrote:

Where is the entertainment? Years ago, I recall Jeanne Bice cookie exchange, a Joan Rivers slumber party and a meal with David in which people came out of the audience to sample a meal. Those had some entertainment value to me. Haven't seen anything like that in years.

@AuntG 

Remember the fictious "Shop Opera" "Stormy Rivers"with Joan Rivers, Dave King, LR and Rick... models Stacey and Suzanne joined in too....LOL!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yyEDDAL-e_I

@Spurt   OMG I remember that.  Those were entertaining days.   Rick was a hunk.   

Valued Contributor
I miss Joan Rivers. Truly a woman ahead of her time. She was tough and didn't care what you thought. She'd been through the ringer and came out a champ. I really liked her wit.
Valued Contributor
As far QVC being for entertainment? Really? I'm not there yet.
Esteemed Contributor

well I agree that QVC is neither entertaining nor informative as far as lookinig for gifts AND due to the LONG processing and shipping times, there is NO way that I will buy from QVC for gifts for the holidays.

Plus I haven't seen much that I am interested in gifting to anyone from QVC since their offerings for what I would give as a gift isn't on the programming. I checked for some jewelry but found better choices AND prices AND shipping elsewhere so those places will get my patronage.

I don't tune in to be annoyed.

Esteemed Contributor

@Spurt  PURR-FECT!