Super Contributor

I find all her scents to be quite light, just a whisper of fragrance which doesn't last long. I'm currently using the cucumber melon body butter from the recent TSV & loving it. I totally love all the vanilla scent variations she does also.

Trusted Contributor

Re: SORRY JOSIE

[ Edited ]

I am really late to Josie. Her recent TSV was my first purchase. I really like the body butter, so much so that I have gone back and purchased a couple of other things in her line. and they should be here tomorrow.

Today was the first time I ever watched one of her shows. I found her to be knowledgeable about her products, so I can tell she is hands-on, and she was pretty delightful. Several things sold out, but I picked up a couple of more things before they sold out.

Valued Contributor

I think I have made Josie rich enough to afford those beautiful clothes.  I think I have made SG rich enough to enjoy that piece of real estate !!   I have bills to pay.....

Honored Contributor

@Love4cats wrote:

@KKJ wrote:

I actually like Josie's products and the BB but quit buying it as was tired of receiving only half-full jars.

How many time's does it have to be said that the jars are filled according to the weight of the product.....if it says you are getting 13 ounce's, YOU ARE GETTING 13 ounce's. SO WHAT if the jar's are not filled to the top as long as you are getting the amount you are paying for??!! Just don't understand what you are so annoyed at!!!!!

@Love4cats 

She may also be saving money in the manufacturing process by ordering only one size glass jar for various products.  These costs can get passed on to the consumer.  

If she is looking for ways to not spend more than she has to in the manufacturing process, good for her.   Why should she order and pay for several different sizes of jars & lids, if she can use one?

Frequent Contributor
I saw it posted before but I can’t find it and maybe someone can help me.

There were instructions on how to open or start the pump on the latest supersize jars of body butter that came with the pump.

Does anyone know? It was posted in the forums and I searched but can’t find it.

Thank you!
Honored Contributor

@fthunt wrote:

Why doesn't she just buy smaller jars which would accommodate the weight ratio?

In the meantime she gets everyone mad............getting cheated  

@fthunt   

Good question.  So what do think about this .... Josie changes her packaging and suddenly has a different jar and shape for every one of her products.  It adds $1.25 to the cost of the item.  Would you be okay with that?

Honored Contributor

@KKJ wrote:

I actually like Josie's products and the BB but quit buying it as was tired of receiving only half-full jars.

Someone on one of the Facebook groups posted a picture of her BB that she had just received.  The container was less than half full.  Whether or not the weight was accurate, it sure didn't look good.  The poster was upset and everyone chimed in.

This issue should be addressed when they're showing those overflowing containers during the show.  It's very misleading to the public.  

Respected Contributor

Exactly @San Antonio Gal , very misleading indeed.  And I'm not the only one who's complained about this as I've read reviews from others not happy getting half-full jars of BB.

Trusted Contributor

Re: SORRY JOSIE

[ Edited ]

Hold it by the stem and twist, I believe, counterclockwise on the pump side. Mine opened easily.

There is a video on the TSV page. 

Trusted Contributor

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

@KKJ wrote:

Someone on one of the Facebook groups posted a picture of her BB that she had just received.  The container was less than half full.  Whether or not the weight was accurate, it sure didn't look good.  The poster was upset and everyone chimed in.

This issue should be addressed when they're showing those overflowing containers during the show.  It's very misleading to the public.  

I saw a video; I can't remember where and it showed the production line and those jars are filled by machine. Unless the machine malfunctioned in some way, every jar should be the same. I saw the photo on FB as well. My jars that I opened were filled.