Valued Contributor

Every year  I  buy jars and jars of your body butter for myself and gidts.  "Your only order of this year" is horrible.  Sad to say....I will not be buying for myself or for gifts.  Who wants to sm ell like a ppiece of fruit?  Not me or my friends and unscented is a waste, to me.  Hope what you offer next year will hsave a variety of fruits and flowers.  Fortunately there are other places top buiy your products than QVC so that is what I will be looking for as gifts.  See you next year.....I hope.

Respected Contributor

Re: SORRY JOSIE

[ Edited ]

@grooms It would have been helpful if you stated which scent you ordered and did not like.  

Respected Contributor

I actually like Josie's products and the BB but quit buying it as was tired of receiving only half-full jars.

Honored Contributor

I love Josie's body butter, but only buy her unscented.  I have my own scents and don't want any body butters or creams trying to mix. .  

Respected Contributor

@KKJ wrote:

I actually like Josie's products and the BB but quit buying it as was tired of receiving only half-full jars.

I understand what's happening there and I wish they would address it on air.  They fill the jars over the top so that they look better for the presentation but the actual product that is sent does not look that full.  They guarantee that the WEIGHT is the actual proper weight but a lot of people get fooled into thinking that the jars we receive will actually look as full as the ones we see on air.  That's just for looks.  

Honored Contributor

Re: SORRY JOSIE

[ Edited ]

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

I love Josie's body butter, but only buy her unscented.  I have my own scents and don't want any body butters or creams trying to mix. .  

@Caaareful Shopper 

ITA ....  I buy only unscented everything.  Nothing should clash with actual fragrance ...  cologne, eau de toilette or perfume.   

If you have on hair spray, deodorant, lotion and whatever, and they are all scented, and then you spray on some fragrance,  the combination of scents is going to be ... uh, not pleasant.

Esteemed Contributor

Why doesn't she just buy smaller jars which would accommodate the weight ratio?

In the meantime she gets everyone mad............getting cheated  

Esteemed Contributor

I really liked her Gardenia scent.  I went looking for it after mine was gone, but never saw it again.  I did not really like her body butter anyway, just felt like grease to me.  She is big on the vanilla scents.  I don't want to smell like a batch of cookies or a donut shop.  I stopped buying her products and listening to her presentations.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Respected Contributor

@Puppy Lips wrote:

I really liked her Gardenia scent.  I went looking for it after mine was gone, but never saw it again.  I did not really like her body butter anyway, just felt like grease to me.  She is big on the vanilla scents.  I don't want to smell like a batch of cookies or a donut shop.  I stopped buying her products and listening to her presentations.

The scents do not stay with you.  I only smell them right as I'm applying.  I love her body butters and especially the vanilla scents.

Valued Contributor

@KKJ wrote:

How many time's does it have to be said that the jars are filled according to the weight of the product.....if it says you are getting 13 ounce's, YOU ARE GETTING 13 ounce's. SO WHAT if the jar's are not filled to the top as long as you are getting the amount you are paying for??!! Just don't understand what you are so annoyed at!!!!!