Contributor

Does anyone know what happened to this brand on HSN?

Respected Contributor

I wish I knew!  I liked it because I could rely on getting crop pants there every year that fit me well as full length pants.   They seem to have just disappeared.

Trusted Contributor

@Roni18    It seems there was a legal dispute between HSN and the brand and it will not be coming back.  

The daughter-in-law of the founder (I think), Jackie Schechter, was on HSN for years so maybe she has retired along with the brand. 

I bought several pieces of the clothing throughout the years and still have a dress or two in my closet that I wore many times and got many compliments from others.

Honored Contributor

Re: SLINKY FASHION

[ Edited ]

Don't know why--do we ever??--but I sure miss that brand.  Was hoping she'd show up elsewhere, maybe ShopHQ.

Super Contributor

Miss them too. I loved their walking shorts and bought them every year.. 

Valued Contributor

I have a few pieces of Slinky as well.  Awhile back it seemed HSN purged alot of their designers, one of which was Carolyn Strauss, similar to Slinky but slightly different.  I adored her clothes and have a ton of it still.  My absolute favorite thing to this day were her Nylon/Spandex bootcut pants in black, they were a dream to wear and never faded or pilled or anything.  They took a good 10 pounds off me at 5'1" in the petite medium.  I used to look forward to the collections.

Esteemed Contributor

@sunsetbeach 

Carolyn Strauss was regular guest on HSN for a long time and really seemed to sell a lot of product.  

Same with Slinky.

Every now and then I remember one or another vendor who just disappeared and wonder what happened.

Guess we will never know!

Valued Contributor

So I just found this when you do a search on Google for Slinky - 

Is HSN discontinuing slinky brand?

Slinky Brand is on Clearance because they're Leaving HSN and won't be back. She said for legal reasons she couldn't say anything more. So, Yes Slinky Brand is leaving HSN. ... So, Yes Slinky Brand is leaving HSN. Feb 13, 2020

"Slinky" still has a facebook page and has a few new pics of stuff so who knows, maybe they will show up on ShopHQ?
Honored Contributor

Remember Maggie Sweet from HSN, I loved that brand, it was a good fit for me. 

Respected Contributor

Re: SLINKY FASHION

[ Edited ]

@Shelbelle wrote:

Remember Maggie Sweet from HSN, I loved that brand, it was a good fit for me. 

@Shelbelle  Loved this brand. I was just looking at a top from this line this week. It has to be 20+ years old and is one of my favorites. Get lots of compliments every time I wear it!

Daniel Kiviat was the vendor!