Trusted Contributor

@charsha   God Bless you!  I do not watch QVC anymore, and no way could I watch the same presentation over and over like that!  There are much better things to do. I give you alot of credit for the patience that you must have to watch QVC for that long on the same presentations.  

Esteemed Contributor

@charsha wrote:

Today selling the Serta mattress was excessive!!  How many times did we need to see that?

@charsha  When I see a mattress or Vacumn or anything like that, I don't watch that day.  Iknow that is all I will see.  Best to watch something else or go outside and pull weeds.  LOL

Respected Contributor

@sophiesofers wrote:

@charsha   God Bless you!  I do not watch QVC anymore, and no way could I watch the same presentation over and over like that!  There are much better things to do. I give you alot of credit for the patience that you must have to watch QVC for that long on the same presentations.  

@sophiesofers   

So any viewers are addicted to QVC and spend the majority of their time watching it,I dont think its patience so much as loyalty and liking the hosts.

Valued Contributor

@Reever wrote:

@sophiesofers wrote:

@sophiesofers   

So any viewers are addicted to QVC and spend the majority of their time watching it,I dont think its patience so much as loyalty and liking the hosts.

maybe it's my age, but no so interested anymoreSmiley Frustrated

Valued Contributor

@Spurt wrote:

@qbetzforreal wrote:

@charsha wrote:

Today selling the Serta mattress was excessive!!  How many times did we need to see that?

Not everyone sits and watches QVC all day.  QVC is looking to snag in new customers and old customers who missed early presentations.

People don't have to watch 24/7 to channel surf and peek in to see what QVC is selling......And really are two and three presentations needed in the SAME SHOW!  Before the pandemic Q's sales and revenues had been declining for several years, so what they are doing isnt apparently working for them...there's something called "overkill".......

But everytime i surf it's rachael, jen,kirsten,Jane T no thanks!

Respected Contributor

@Bella2022 wrote:

@Spurt wrote:

@qbetzforreal wrote:

@charsha wrote:

Not everyone sits and watches QVC all day.  QVC is looking to snag in new customers and old customers who missed early presentations.

People don't have to watch 24/7 to channel surf and peek in to see what QVC is selling......And really are two and three presentations needed in the SAME SHOW!  Before the pandemic Q's sales and revenues had been declining for several years, so what they are doing isnt apparently working for them...there's something called "overkill".......

But everytime i surf it's rachael, jen,kirsten,Jane T no thanks!

Jen Coffey is good. My feelings on the others range from indifferent to awful. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Spurt wrote:

It's appropriate QVC is a snooze fest.  If I was spending that kind of money I wouldn't rely on a TV demo I'd want to check out a mattress in person...And can you imagine trying to return it if it didn't work out if you purchased from QVC ...no thank you 

I totally agree. Can't imagine buying a mattress on tv - when there are so many local mattress stores to shop at. Returning it must be a nightmare. Mattress stores allow u to try out the mattress (that you've laid on and tested in the store) for a month or two -  than allow u to exchange the mattress during the following month. There are so many different types of mattresses on the market - and many of them sink in the middle or are uncomfortable - and u wake up with backaches. The brand names like Sealy or Serta - have many different mattresses within each brand - and there's no way to compare them.  

Super Contributor

I had to watch the presentation a few times to hear if the mattress came with boxsprings or a foundation!  They finally said for $100 more, you can get the foundation too.

I am very COVID careful, which is why I don't go to stores to look for a mattress.  I bought the TSV mattress and couldn't be happier with it, and the White Glove delivery took my old mattress too.

I agree the weekend programming is too much sometimes. In that event, I go outside or change to HSN or Discovery.