Highlighted
Contributor

S.O.S. Rescue Me form the Electronics Vortex

Jeez Louise, is anyone else on overload from ALLLL the air time used for electronics?

Valued Contributor

Re: S.O.S. Rescue Me form the Electronics Vortex

It's ridiculous! I guess I won't be watching until after Christmas is over.😡

Contributor

I was fed up with QVC and the BLINK, computers, etc.   The Hosts most of the time were obnixous, and every time you looked at QVC, HSN, it was annoying, very, very annoying.   Not every one wants a ****** computer or a camera to watch who is on our property.

A turn off of QVC, HSN for what should have been great days for all kind of shopping.

Frequent Contributor

I confused the home security presentation with the kitchen blender presentation and, now, I have the blenders monitoring my home. 

Honored Contributor

@LisaBeth18  don't forget you can start your Instant Pot meal via electronics while out shopping!

Trusted Contributor

RIDICULOUS IS RIGHT..........OMG !!!!!

Ok I realize its gift time yes,,,,,,but for those that are done, throw in every few hours a show like, HALSTON, LOGO ,D & C , LOUIS.

Yep I am out until after Xmas.

Honored Contributor

ELectronics are everywhere and have been for weeks and the weekend was just bizarre on at least 3 shopping channels.

Whatever happened to the jewelry shows through the buying season? There haven't been any on. We like to give gems & jewels and we love to receive them too!

Why not a few 'just sweaters' shows? It's winter out there people, throw in a couple just for fun holiday sweaters, good to go!

Leather goods - boots, handbags, luxe gloves & scarves, it's still winter!

Parfums and colognes for women & men. And how about some beautiful quilts and linens. I'd love any of these.

The goods they sell here, Q2 (which is just reruns of Q1), hsn and it's all the same - NOTHING ANYBODY wants for christmas gifts - vaccum sweepers, toothbrushes, flashlights, extension cords, sponge daddies, mommies, babies RUKIDDING US?????

Trusted Contributor

They need to replace QVC2 with QVCE!!!!!!!

Respected Contributor

You can rescue yourself by changing the channel. 

Honored Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD wrote:

ELectronics are everywhere and have been for weeks and the weekend was just bizarre on at least 3 shopping channels.

Whatever happened to the jewelry shows through the buying season? There haven't been any on. We like to give gems & jewels and we love to receive them too!

Why not a few 'just sweaters' shows? It's winter out there people, throw in a couple just for fun holiday sweaters, good to go!

Leather goods - boots, handbags, luxe gloves & scarves, it's still winter!

Parfums and colognes for women & men. And how about some beautiful quilts and linens. I'd love any of these.

The goods they sell here, Q2 (which is just reruns of Q1), hsn and it's all the same - NOTHING ANYBODY wants for christmas gifts - vaccum sweepers, toothbrushes, flashlights, extension cords, sponge daddies, mommies, babies RUKIDDING US?????

Preach sister !!!

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan