Contributor

Re: Rosina should not host Valerie Parr Hill shows

Rick crushed the show today and I’m sure Alberti will too. She may be great at presenting other items. Valerie is not for her.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@DJs mom wrote:

I have tried but I just cannot watch any show Rosina is hosting. I don't know if it is her voice or the fact that she appears to have no clue how to present the items, but the second I see her on my tv I change the channel.

@DJs mom 

ITA its like every show she hosts she does NOT do her homework and is clueless.....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

yikes everyone last night was the first time I saw her.  I thought she was a "new" host...then again, I don't watch much "live" but I have since I've been sick.  Tooooooo many hours watching Q and some of the host teams -- well, definitely channel changer.

But, back on topic -- Valerie is always professional so she deals with the host accordingly.

Whatever works to sell sell sell...

Valued Contributor

@Christina C24  I won't watch a show when Rosina the "wife beater" comment woman is on. She's uninformed, harsh and should be on the Real Housewives of New Jersey. 

Respected Contributor

@Johnnyeager I can honestly say I've never seen or watched this particular host.what shows does she usually do?

Contributor

I forgot about that comment!!!!!!!!
Valued Contributor

I don't think she is a QVC fit...moreso than Julia Cleary   even !

Frequent Contributor

[ Edited ]

We all know the last round of hires were based on "diversity"

But how does QVC let Courtney Webb go when she was the definitiion of classy and poised?  She was like the anti-Rosina.

Regular Contributor

[ Edited ]

I've seen her on several other shows and was not impressed. I think her voice is a turn off for me. It it so hard and has warmth or depth. Also, she plays with her hair just a ittle too much for me. I've watched her do JAI shows and I usually watch with the sound off and check the item(s) online. 

Respected Contributor

For a newbie, Rosina's doing well, in my book. She's warm, enthusiastic, and prepared, and I expect she'll relax a bit with experience. I respect Jen and Rick, but find them frantic and over-the-top.  (Oddly, Jen used to be much less so when she started; Rick has always been frenetic, constantly filling up air time by repeating the last line the host said.)  I'm glad we have choices when it comes to hosts. Fortunately, Valerie is a gem with everyone.