Contributor

Host Rosinna Grosso

[ Edited ]
  • i am a night owl and I have to say watching this host is painful. She has to refer to her card to even read off the cuff comments. Still very uncomfortable and over the top. She was on wee hours this morning with clothing line new to me and between her and guest it was a train wreck. I think she needs more training at very least.
Respected Contributor

@Fiber artist , I agree with you.  If I turn it to QVC before going to bed and she is on, I immediately change the channel.  

I was interested in some jewelry one late night and couldn't continue watching as it was painful.

Respected Contributor

she is fine

i saw both presentations mentioned and have no negative opinion

~~who/what is responsible for your joy? YOU!~~
Esteemed Contributor

She appears to have not improved over time whatsoever, (to me.)

Seems to be riding a very, very flat learning curve.

Respected Contributor

As soon as I hear her voice I turn the channel.

Honored Contributor

If a host is unwilling to take the time to do some preparation for her show, familiarize herself with the merchandise, how to pronounce words etc., all the training in the world is not going to help.  It's called "taking pride in doing a good job" and it can't be taught.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

She's not particularly polished. 

Respected Contributor

I cannot watch her.  Immediately check QVC.com to see what is on.  I find her, for a lack of a better word, "hard".  She was on with Laura Geller and hardly smiled, seemed very annoyed and would not let Laura finish her sentences.  She looks like she would rather be anywhere else but on the Q.

Honored Contributor

@lovesallanimals    When a person is on the job to just earn a paycheck and has no interest in the work, it shows.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor

She is AWFUL. She tends to look like a hot mess and I don't her to be professional. She's not a good fit for the Q