Honored Contributor

Is the return policy for only 1 return per garment?

I ordered an xsmall in item #A366429...the sleeves were tight as was the bust.  I got the small today, and the sleeves are still tight, grrr....bust is ok.

If I return I am guessing I pay for the return?

Valued Contributor
You’d still have to pay but you can return it. Unless you wanted to do free exchange for a medium.
Honored Contributor

Mail back both shirts in the same bag so you only get charged 1 return shipping fee. You will have to check your account to make sure you were only charged for 1 shipping fee.

This is not the first time I have read online about the sleeves in clothes that are made too small today???

Honored Contributor

@hippiechick7897   I already did a free exchange from xsmall to small.

Esteemed Contributor

I would think you could still exchange the small for a medium, for a free exchange.  If you don't want it at all, then send it back.  And if the measurements on the garment do not match the measurements on the website, then state it is defective and that you should not pay the return fee.  I, unfortunately, have done that more than once.  Those measurements should be accurate as that is how we order.  If they don't match, then there is a problem that the customer should not have to pay for.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Esteemed Contributor

@Mom2Dogs - I don't know if there is a limit on returns and/or exchanges—I've never seen any policy documentation about that—but I do know that last year, I exchanged a baking dish four times due to product defects, all using the Q Return Label. I kept thinking I should just give up, but I'm now very happy to have a perfect version of the item I wanted. You should be able to exchange your top again without issues.

Honored Contributor

I would trust CS call or chat would clear up your questions/concerns.

Valued Contributor
It would be nice if the new staff-in-charge would change the amount of time to return an item. 30 days for a handbag, for instance isn't long enough, I understand the Q's point, but never fails one will tear up 45 days later. 30 isn't enough. I think 60 is a fair turn around time.
Valued Contributor

I  have purchased items using the size chart & if they are off I was told by CS to mark as defective. I always call first so they will note the reason I'm returning. I have had to call CS if I get charged for retuen shipping. They have always credited my account.