Honored Contributor

Re: Returning more than one item in same box?

I do it all the time. I put them back in the plastic bags, throw them in a bag or box, put a label on them and ship back. I've done this for many years and have never had an issue.

Valued Contributor

DON""T DO IT!!!

I almost ""lost"" credit on a returned ring. I put two in the box. It took months to finally get a refund check. I will say though QVC did come through. There is a woman in corporate who is wonderful. I want everyone to know that QVC did honor my word.

Esteemed Contributor

I do it all the time as long as the items are going to the same address. I have never had a problem.

Super Contributor

Do it all the time, but make sure all bar codes are removed from return label as that bar code represents one item.
Honored Contributor

On 1/13/2015 domenica1 said:

DON"T DO IT!!!

I almost "lost" credit on a returned ring. I put two in the box. It took months to finally get a refund check. I will say though QVC did come through. There is a woman in corporate who is wonderful. I want everyone to know that QVC did honor my word.

I have never known them to treat me unfairly and for that I will give them credit and kudos... but your experience is what concerned me. I have a number of items to go back and was going to try doing it all in one box for several jewelry item and another box for two handbags. I think at this point I'll just hold my nose and pay the separate freight... I don't see myself ordering a great deal down the road, so I guess this will just represent more or less a last gasp as far as over-ordering is concerned and well, attribute it to lessons learned... I'd love to save that extra money but don't want to be haranguing CS or 'corporate' to rectify possible problems... I guess I'll also rethink whether or not a couple of the items might be worth keeping or gifting..., which, I guess, is sort of their goal.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

I had everything packaged before I read the recent comments. I packaged two bathrobes together and a ring and a pin together. I put a large sheet of paper saying two items (I thought that's what CS told me to do) INSIDE the box. I saved fifteen dollars. My big shopping days are OVER! Sending so many things back was a real lesson to me. I've gone twenty three days without buying anything.

How do you email the Q about your packages? The two bundled ones just went out yesterday.

Trusted Contributor

I always mail back returned item in the box it came in. Most of the time, there were different addresses. It's been awhile since I have bought anything or returned anything.
Occasional Contributor

I've been doing it for more than 20 years and haven't had a problem. I often return multiple items, particularly fashion pieces. It is silly to waste boxes, paper, labels and my time to repackage them all separately. I have never been charged for each item separately if I use a return label. It is based on a weight cost as ?I understand it. Sometimes I do my own label online but I have used theirs as well. The shipping costs for the Q to ship to us would be far less costly if they would ship more things together on a regular basis and also save resources. My DH complains about having to cut up so many boxes ( and he also knows how many things I ordered). When I order from other shopping channels I can order 4 items and get them in 1 box so it isn't obvious I ordered 4 new tops...lol. I am careful to attach each return slip to that item bag or box to avoid confusion for them or you could keep each in their own shipping envelope with the scan number if you feel safer, but the items each have a scan code on them. I think we already spend too much on shipping so I've always tried to minimize the cost, effort and resources on return shipping.
Honored Contributor

I have done this and have never had a problem. I try to keep same things together: clothing, jewelry,etc. And always insure.

And there was no one left to speak out for me....
Super Contributor

I've done this a few times with zero problems!