Regular Contributor

Return Item Delivered but Still Doesn't Show that it has been returned

I have had two items that I returned say that they have been delivered but status has not been changed to "return".  One item has been over 13 days and the other 11.  I understand they are busy but this really concerns me.  I have called CS and they said they credited me for one of the items but I still haven't seen that credit.  Thank goodness I am ****** and check this almost everyday.  Has anyone else experienced this?

Highlighted
QVC Customer Care

Re: Return Item Delivered but Still Doesn't Show that it has been returned

@Lainey59 Hi, I would be happy to take a look at both orders for you. Please email me at QVCSocialTeam@QVC.com and provide the order numbers and I will get you an update.           Susan Q-Social

Trusted Contributor

Yes.  Takes a long time from delivered to actually shown as returned.  Once you get notice that refund is issued, it takes at least a week before I actually see credit on my credit card on-line.

With the weather there right now, I am sure it will take forever for handling returns and even outgoing packages.  Surprised QVC has not put a notice here to say there will be a lot of delays.  I ordered something last Saturday and it still is in process.

Do not know how much they can do.  Guessing people cannot even get to work there with all that snow.

Hope things get better there soon for all concerned.

Honored Contributor

I've certainly experienced full 2-week waits to get a return credited -  and I'm pretty sure different credit cards sometimes have different time lines.

The other thing I know is that my relatives who live in PA and MD are still not even close to being able to go easily everywhere they want to be (2 were still not back in school yet yesterday so maybe some departments are still working with diminished staffs.

So if you're worried about getting your money back, you will.  I've been lucky - never paid any real money on a return - that's the benefit of using a credit card on which there's no balance, so no interest.

Regular Contributor

Guess I am spoiled because I usually see an item returned within a few days most of the time - I live in Western Pennsylvania.   Credit takes a little longer but I expect that.  Just surprised that it didn't show "return".

Respected Contributor

I had the exact same thing happen to me. I asked the same question on these boards and like you got a response for a Q staffer who monitors these boards.. My refund was issued even though the item had not shown up yet.. It took a month before the item actually showed up as a return in my order status. It was the Honora TSV.

Like you I was concerned because I used the Q $6.95 label and had no way to track the package.It got there eventually.

Honored Contributor

I have a feeling the "returns" dept. is very busy what with Jan. 31 coming right up. If you don't hear soon ( 2 weeks) you should probably call CS.

'cuz every girl's crazy 'bout a sharp dressed man
Honored Contributor

OP, read Post #2 if you haven't.  Someone from Q has offered to look into this for you.