Occasional Contributor

Is it just me or has anyone else noticed the lady for Ryka has on the same pink and grey LOGO tops every time she is on? Does she think people who watch regularly would not notice.....Please find something different ! AND I KNOW I WILL GET NEGATIVE FEEDBACK....SO....

Regular Contributor
I think she looks cute and don't care if she wears it every time. Why does it matter?
Esteemed Contributor

It's a ""logo"". She's repping the company. Just like every other business.

Super Contributor

Never noticed. I don't watch her often. I am just sick of her personal trainer story because obviously she is not a personal trainer and hasn't been for a long time.

Respected Contributor

I don't think it's important.

Valued Contributor
I think she's very cute and discusses her product in a pleasant manner---
Honored Contributor

Now that OP pointed this out -I really hadn't notice - I started to look more closely at some of the vendors and realized how very many of them wear a "uniform." Smart because it adds to the brand association and certainly makes life easier for the rep.

Also, I wonder why anyone thinks the rep is not a personal trainer. Did she say so? I never listen too carefully, but I do know she's been around for a long time. Still, she definitely could still be a trainer - all the trainers I've known have worked more than one job and coming to QVC occasionally won't pay all the bills.