Honored Contributor

Well, didn't Q go all out on easy pay in today's turquoise shows....

Sarcasm.
Honored Contributor

Re: Well, didn't Q go all out on easy pay in today's turquoise shows....

They never go all out with EP on jewelry. Then they can claim it doesn't sell. But let them throw a computer up there and see how many freakin' Easy Pays they throw out there with it...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

Oh, and let's not forget the Dooneys ...... I don't think it's possible to buy a Dooney on QVC that's NOT on ez pay!

Honored Contributor

Yea, but bags are critical and you can always use another one... Computers, blenders, vacuums, mattresses and coffeemakers... Blah...

{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Honored Contributor

Calmin---its a puzzle indeed----they offer EP on similar price point items and always on their Vicenza shows....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

On 5/14/2014 stevieb said:

They never go all out with EP on jewelry. Then they can claim it doesn't sell. But let them throw a computer up there and see how many freakin' Easy Pays they throw out there with it...

But Stevie---- Q's warehouses are BURSTING with these computers and they will do anything to unload that inventory! Jewelry is seductive and they know some customers will succumb and purchase them even without the EP.....especially when they show REAL gold pieces......Moms know how to use that psychology....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

On 5/14/2014 stevieb said:

Yea, but bags are critical and you can always use another one... Computers, blenders, vacuums, mattresses and coffeemakers... Blah...

{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

"bags are critical"........somehow I was waitin' for you to say that....Wink

So how many of Lisa's new G.I.L.I bag did moms get ya to buy....{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Honored Contributor

Moms didn't get me to buy squat.

So far, I chose to buy one...

Cool

Honored Contributor

On 5/16/2014 stevieb said:

Cool

ONE!!!! {#emotions_dlg.scared}{#emotions_dlg.scared}{#emotions_dlg.scared}.......and you call yourself a handbaganista....Lisa and moms have to be soooo disappointed.{#emotions_dlg.glare}

Honored Contributor

On 5/17/2014 SPURT said:
On 5/16/2014 stevieb said:

Cool

ONE!!!! {#emotions_dlg.scared}{#emotions_dlg.scared}{#emotions_dlg.scared}.......and you call yourself a handbaganista....Lisa and moms have to be soooo disappointed.{#emotions_dlg.glare}

Yea, I'm upset that moms is upset... that'll be the day. And as for Lisa, well, I've always liked Lisa but her hawking that bag with the same stories over and over again worked my last nerve. Repeating: ONE. I liked it, I don't adore it, and as you well know, this is SO not the only place I buy my bags. Au contriare, most of my bags actually do NOT come from the OMQ (that shipping thing, you know)... I only wanted one of the color choices enough to buy it. Since this bag is pretty clearly going to be a staple and will seemingly have occasional infusions of new color, one must pace oneself, after all... If moms doesn't like it well, we can return to her oft heard rendition of Cry Me a River...

{#emotions_dlg.devil2}