Super Contributor

Here we go AGAIN!!  Can't see the reviews! 

One day you can, then the next you can't. Geez, very frustrating!

Come on QVC, get the format straight! Just put it back like it was originally!

Frequent Contributor

I've wondered about thatS???  Is that why there are no reviews for the Scott Brothers' towels?

Honored Contributor

I'm using a kindle and have no issue with reviews.

Occasional Contributor

Hi Everyone This is my first post.  I've been a customer for more than 20 years, good and bad service, but have never posted.  I've been experiencing the same issues as you girls are having so I've decided to post and thank everyone for trying to make a difference.  I also want to say that over the years I have mostly received great Customer Service. I accidentally did myself a favor by calling recently and complaining about the almost 5 weeks to get a large refund.  The CS rep did a transaction while I was on the phone  and I received my refund in about 1 week as well as a letter of apology.  I sent a return this week by USPS so I Iwill see what happens.  I'll do what I did before by calling CS if I do have a problem .   It is sad to have to resort to such measures.

This might not be the place to do a first message.  I've gotten such awesome suggestions by being a lurker.  Thanks to all of you.

Occasional Contributor

I see that I posted at the wrong place.  Sorry I'm new to posting.  My comments were sincere though.

Occasional Visitor

I am also an avid reader, no posts but love all of the forums.  I cannot see the

reviews either and contacted customer service with the same issue.

Said they are working on it.  I "always" look at the reviews before purchasing..so

this is "very frustrating" to say the least. Been shopping at the Q for years!

Honored Contributor

@crazy4bears

I am not having problems w/seeing reviews.

Are you using a mobile device or a computer?

Are you using iOS or OS?  If so is it the latest?

Have you tried switching browsers?

It would help if you provide an item # of the product for us users to check out for you.

@mackie

What is the item#?

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

I am not having any problems seeing any reviews that I have wanted to see.  I have Chrome, IE and Firefox browers on different devices.  Hope you find out how to get the problem fixed.

Super Contributor

I am using Chrome.  And have gone to IE to try also with no results.

This happened a couple of weeks ago and then one day I could see them. Started again yesterday. Can't see them again.

Just went to try again and all this at the bottom where they should be is the page #. You can't even click on that.

Regular Contributor

I use a Kindle and have never had a problem seeing reviews. Sometimes they take a minute to come up (seems like 10 minutes when you're in a hurry).