Frequent Contributor

I received a package with no invoice or retune label. I When I go online to print the form to return the item, there is an error and there is no bar cord or return label. have called customer service twice today who admitted there is a known problem and it IT is working on it. They have attempted twice to email me the label but it never comes. Come on QVC fix the issue!

Super Contributor

Ihace

Amazon offers return labels for printing. 

I recently called Q customer service about the return label issue and was told that they would send one to me via USPS. I've printed many an Amazon return label.

Trusted Contributor

I rarely make returns, but yesterday I decided that two things I had purchased and received just weren't right.  One of them had a return slip and the other did not.

I clicked on the "Easy Returns" on the homepage and started my return.  However, when it came time to print the return/shipping label for the return that did not come with a slip in the box, the shipping label online was blank.  I tried it a few times and it came up blank every time.  I looked around online for one to print, but I couldn't find one.  Definitely frustrating.

I contacted the QVC Social Team through email and asked for them to email me a return label.  I received one in literally 10 minutes (thank you, Susan!) and printed it.  I know some are having issues in being able to do this, but thankfully, I did not.  For those who haven't tried to send an email, try that route instead.  I was lucky enough to have it work for me.

Super Contributor

Customer service is GWTW everywhere. No more - gone bye bye... You ordered it - your problem if something is not as you like.

This is not just QVC, but most retail.

Visitor

ruined  my whole day trying to print lable sent by email which was 100% fit the whole paper finally picked diff paper from drop down. thisis really upsetting they didnt sent return label and cant print on qvc sight. had enough!

Valued Contributor

The RETURN labels and procedures of QVC need to be totally overhauled. I've had nothing but problems with returning my Q purchases and I'm especially critical now that Amazon will accept returns via code scanning WITHOUT packaging at many retailers like UPS. It's so easy it makes me expect the same from other online shops.  The C in QVC stands for Convenience - Right?  Well returning an item to QVC is the farthest from Convenience I've ever experienced - it's tedious, cumbersome, tiring, frustrating and often impossible when the package comes without Return label. No wonder customers are upset and buying fewer items!  The Q S&H is seldom FREE so we're paying for a service that's sorely lacking when compared to other big internet retailers. I'm still waiting for the Q to catch up with modern times. Sad. 

Valued Contributor

SAME HERE. I stopped counting all the times I was told one thing by a CSVC rep at QVC (like "I'll send you a link for the return label") and it never appears. Nor do I ever get a hard copy in the mail. I'm not buying more printer ink for the Q return labels nor will I pay for them to get printed out by the Ups Store. By the way - our Easy Payments still process UNTIL the Q system eventually logs in the actual returned item - and Who Knows when that will happen?  More than once my returned item was not verified as Returned/received by whomever at the warehouse and I'm done with trusting the whole 15-step Return Process. The Q is making too many mistakes for their benefit and we lose out.  Bad Business Practices. I'm doing more shopping elsewhere until the Q gets it together. 

Valued Contributor

Not true for Amazon though - if an item from them needs returning I call CSVC and tell the operator.  They click a few keys, my refund is In Process (it posts immediately after I hand the item to my UPS store employee) and I have 30 days to take the unwrapped item and present the scan code in my email - DONE. This new feature has changed my online shopping choices and I now expect other big retailers to catch up to the same standards & practices. 

Super Contributor

I have found the best way to deal with this is to send an email to QVCSocialteam.com .. I have done it too many times and they get right on it and get back to you with an answer they are all terrific ..I had to do it yesterday I ordered the Mac set lipsticks, and other things there was supposed to be three lipstick I only got two. they are sending me a return label.. it usually takes a week to ten days. good luck 

Super Contributor

I called customer service and requested that a return label be mailed to me.  I was told that the Q is discontinuing packing slips to "save paper". That's fine as long as a return label can be printed online, but right now, that isn't working. You have to request that a label be mailed to you which doesn't make sense if the object is to save paper.