Respected Contributor

I had the same thing happen to me when I returned the Honora TSV. Used their label and dropped it off at the post office but in the box. No tracking or return showed up on my account

I asked the same  question on these boards. Beth from QVC replied and refunded my money right away.

My package never did show up on tracking but did show up on my account as returned about a month after I sent it.

Respected Contributor

I usually return myself and do not use QVC's return labels. They arrive at QVC faster and I also get my receipt faster.   But I have learned if you do use their return labels, you should have the post office scan the item and get a receipt for it.

Valued Contributor

UPDATE:  I emailed Beth and she took care of it, excellent customer service, one of the reasons I love to shop at the Q!

I do know that the best surefire way to return is go to the post office, wait in line and have the clerk put the label on with insurance.  But honestly, I do not have time for that.  The post office is only open during business hours, when I work.  They are open like 4 hours on saturday and the line is 30+ minutes long then.  I will keep taking my chances with the return label.  This is the first time I have had a problem in years, and even still it was very quickly taken care of.  

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Question about return

[ Edited ]

Bookmarking thread because I returned something Jan 29th via post office and I didn't get the usual next day confirming email...I'm not at that computer 'til next week, so I don't know if it was scanned.  Thanks for posting.

~~~ I call dibs on the popcorn concession!! ~~~
QVC Customer Care

@MacDUFF

I would be happy to take a look for you now if you would like to send me an email QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com.

Beth QVC

Esteemed Contributor

@Beth-QVC

Thank you Beth!  If I do not have an email showing return is being processed, I will let you know.  I suspect you are busier than usual with holiday returns!

Esteemed Contributor

@Beth-QVC

@Susan-QVC

Thanks so much to the QVC Social Team, especially Beth and Susan, for tracking down my wayward package and for their courtesy...great public relations!