Respected Contributor

I received my easy pay offer.  Called last night to order the Josie Maran on 5 easy pays per the offer.  When I spoke to the representative, she took my order, said it would be on five easy pays.  This morning I check my bank account and there's a debit for the entire amount of the TSV!  I was so mad I immediately called customer service and told them to cancel my order and issue me a credit.  Be careful and check your accounts if you use the VIP easy pay.  Obviously, some of the customer acccount people don't know how to process your VIP easy pay request offers. 

Contributor

Re: VIP Easy Pay Request Offer

I tried to use mine online and had problems too.  I went through the link that said VIP offer for 5 easy payments but when I got to the cart there was only the options for full pay and 3 easy payments.  QVC needs to correct these problems if they are sending out the postcards.

Respected Contributor

@jenjen1127 wrote:

I tried to use mine online and had problems too.  I went through the link that said VIP offer for 5 easy payments but when I got to the cart there was only the options for full pay and 3 easy payments.  QVC needs to correct these problems if they are sending out the postcards.

I totally agree - there should be more training.  It's a good thing I checked my bank account or I would not have caught it.  It's nice they offer it to you, but if they can't process them correctly, what's the point?

QVC Customer Care

[ Edited ]

@hoosieroriginal I apologize for the poor customer service experience. I would be happy to help place the order correctly if you'd like to contact me at QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com. I've located your order and will relay the information to her supervisor, as we see this as a coaching situation and appreciate that you have shared your experience here on our forums.

~Kim

Respected Contributor

@Kim-QVC wrote:

@hoosieroriginal I apologize for the poor customer service experience. I would be happy to help place the order correctly if you'd like to contact me at QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com. I've located your order and will relay the information to her supervisor, as we see this as a coaching situation and appreciate that you have shared your experience here on our forums.

~Kim

Thanks Kim- but I'm not interested anymore. 

New Contributor

I too received a VIP easy pay offer and when i try to use it it tells me its not valid for this account ? How annoying. There was a Judith Ripja ring i wanted to buy and it would be possible on 5 easy pays !

QVC Customer Care

@dkellyphotog

I would be happy to place your order using your 5 easy payments offer. Please email me at QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com and provide the item number you wish to purchase.

Beth 

Customer Care

Respected Contributor

I needed to phone mine in too but I was happy to have received the offer.  Got a cute LOGO top

Deb

Honored Contributor

At least twice, I've been told they were placing the EP On Demand option on my account. It never showed up either time. I don't know but it seems like the process to apply the promotion to customer accounts must be more complicated than it needs to be... This past fall, no problem, they never offered it... Turn about being fair play, I did the vast majority of my holiday shopping elsewhere and will probably continue to do most of my shopping with other retailers. "Loyalty" cuts both ways.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

I didn't receive any VIP offer.  This ticks me off about the Q especially with the amount of $$$ I spent there.