Valued Contributor

Re: VIP Easy Pay Request Offer

[ Edited ]

I also recieved an easy pay VIP offer for Dec with a second one for Jan, which I used both of.  Then out of the clear blue, last week I was sent ANOTHER VIP offer for a ONE TIME 5 easy pay good until the end of Jan,  when I went to use it, it said not avail on account,  I called CS, because this is the second time I have received an easy pay offer that did not work. First CS said I used my easy pay offer, I AGAIN explained about the one I had just recieved and she said it must have been sent out by mistake, nothing she could do and she would contact the "supreme" beings. I offered to send her a copy of my email that said it had just been sent out and received by me less than 4 hours earlier, she said no, it was a mistake!!!  I told her, I was a good customer and that this was the second time this has happened and that it was UNFAIR and to me boarders on "false advertizing"  hoping I find something I want anyway.  AND of course, I have ever heard another word form the "supreme" beings, not that I expected to, It was, for the secong time, just a way to intice me to shop!  I like QVC, and do not even mind the slow shipping, but HATE that they are starting to play games like this. AND then have CS make excuses...

too many other places to shop that do HONOR their offers that they email out.

Honored Contributor

I have received the VIP easy pay offers quite a few times.  I haven't used the latest ones for December and January.  I do appreciate that QVC makes this offer to us but I just don't need any pricey items right now. 

Honored Contributor

@stazgirl wrote:

I also recieved an easy pay VIP offer for Dec with a second one for Jan, which I used both of.  Then out of the clear blue, last week I was sent ANOTHER VIP offer for a ONE TIME 5 easy pay good until the end of Jan,  when I went to use it, it said not avail on account,  I called CS, because this is the second time I have received an easy pay offer that did not work. First CS said I used my easy pay offer, I AGAIN explained about the one I had just recieved and she said it must have been sent out by mistake, nothing she could do and she would contact the "supreme" beings. I offered to send her a copy of my email that said it had just been sent out and received by me less than 4 hours earlier, she said no, it was a mistake!!!  I told her, I was a good customer and that this was the second time this has happened and that it was UNFAIR and to me boarders on "false advertizing"  hoping I find something I want anyway.  AND of course, I have ever heard another word form the "supreme" beings, not that I expected to, It was, for the secong time, just a way to intice me to shop!  I like QVC, and do not even mind the slow shipping, but HATE that they are starting to play games like this. AND then have CS make excuses...

This sounds about par for the course... Why they seem to have such challenges managing their EP program is a mystery. Why they seem to horde it is an even bigger one... I'd have ordered significantly more over the past few months had it been more available. Meanwhile, my shopping here dwindles more and more.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

I also received on January 23, 2016 an additional email about a VIP EZ pay offer.  When I went to use it, it did not work online.  I then called it in and was told there was not one attached to my account.  She transferred me to Customer Service that told me I have already used my second EZ Pay offer. I was then told on what piece of merchandise.  I explained the CS  - what was the point of the Email.  He said it was a mistake.  Since I did not absolutely need the item I was purchasing, I cancelled.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]
@stazgirl wrote:

@stazgirl Very sorry to hear that! We'd be happy to issue you an easy pay promo if you e-mail us at QVCSocialTeam@QVC.com. If you'd like, you can also forward us the e-mail that you mentioned to Customer Service. If you no longer have it, that's okay too though! Smiley Happy 

Brittany 

Valued Contributor

@culebra Sorry to hear that. If you e-mail us at QVCSocialTeam@QVC.com we can certainly issue you the promotion. 

Brittany 

Honored Contributor

Interesting too, isn't it, that the Q hasn't been throwing those EP 'flash' events out there at all like they were when they wanted to garner those big 4th Quarter numbers... My gosh, they were coming fast and furious before Christmas. Since then, not so much... 

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Valued Contributor

I emailed them , will be interesting to see if I DO get my easy pay offer,  I did notice that she asked for a "COPY" of the email..REALLY!!! that was WEEKS ago, why would I keep an email that they DID NOT HONOR and told me was a mistake...So double that, we will see if I get my easy pay with no "proof" of the email (even though others have said the same thing happened to them)..I am a good customer and really enjoy shopping here, but between the constantly higher prices and now the "games" they are starting to play.  Maybe I should jump on the Amazon bandwagon also. 

Valued Contributor

THEY WROTE me back and I have my easy pay offer,  suppose to come up as an option without special log in,,,hope it does..