Honored Contributor

Re: Quacker Factory and QVC host

@violann wrote:

Fascinating and informative first post,  with just a tiny zing of humor yet a balancing twist of pathos. Welcome to the forums! Looking forward to your second comment!

@violann- Don't hold your breath - they seldom come back.  At least not under the same nic!  Woman Wink

Respected Contributor

@violann wrote:

Fascinating and informative first post,  with just a tiny zing of humor yet a balancing twist of pathos. Welcome to the forums! Looking forward to your second comment!

A poster has to start somewhere!

Hyacinth

Esteemed Contributor

I have seen them together quite often and i believe they are very friendly with eachother....i also think they are both at times sarcastic with their humor......so maybe that is misunderstood.....i,myself, have many sarcastic relatives!! ha.

Trusted Contributor

@hyacinth003 wrote:

@violann wrote:

A poster has to start somewhere!

Hyacinth

Agree.   And I don't see why it's necessary for the snarky "Board Police" to show up and comment about a first post at all.   We were all new posters at some point, and a new poster has the right to post their opinions the SAME AS ANYONE ELSE.