Quacker Factory and QVC host

Ok. I feel like I see some tension between the Quacker Factory lady and the QVC. Hostess. Correcting each other in a teasing, slightly snarky way. Anyone else see that?
Honored Contributor

Re: Quacker Factory and QVC host

These two, Angel and Jayne Brown, have been working together for years.  I've heard Jayne get a bit bossy but never snarky, I don't think Angel has a snarky bone in her body.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

They both have a great sense of humor and are having fun with each other. I didn't notice any tension between them. 

Esteemed Contributor

@nauasu wrote:
Ok. I feel like I see some tension between the Quacker Factory lady and the QVC. Hostess. Correcting each other in a teasing, slightly snarky way. Anyone else see that?

@nauasu ..... my answer to your question is NO I do not see any tension between them .... they have been working together for years ..... by the way it was so nice of you to post for the very first time in a negative way🙃

Super Contributor

I didn't notice any tension.  Of course I was paying more attention to the clothes. Trying to decide yes or no on TSV.

Esteemed Contributor

I did not feel or see tension, but Angel usually does most of the talking and she was quiet and seemed under the weather or girls night out fun before show

Valued Contributor

i think that happened because she does not like the product? I do not like the quaker factory clothes. I personal do not think the host like any of those products but after a while go through the motions.

Honored Contributor

Fascinating and informative first post,  with just a tiny zing of humor yet a balancing twist of pathos. Welcome to the forums! Looking forward to your second comment!

Respected Contributor

I just watched this on QVC2, I didn't notice any tension what so ever. 

Valued Contributor

Once again, a new poster starting off with a negative - as I said yesterday, re another first timer, I question the motive -

When I started posting, it was a long time before I began a thread and it was not a negative one.

And about such a silly topic - but, as we all say, JMHO -