Honored Contributor

I like Angel!  I like her much more than Jeanne Bice the fonder of QF....but Angel has to bring up Jean in almost every presentation.  To me that's a bit annoying and it gets tiresome.

Esteemed Contributor

I enjoy Angel, but do get tired of hearing the Jeanne jeans story or seeing the karate kick!  But then,  it seems every QVC product has a back story!!  I do own some QF pieces, mostly bought years ago!  Just wore a blue top the other day....

Super Contributor

I like Angel very much. She appears to be about as down to earth and unassuming as can be. And. . . she's a South Jersey girl !!

Hugs. . .

Life is tough, but I am tougher!!
Honored Contributor

@haddon9 wrote:

I like Angel!  I like her much more than Jeanne Bice the fonder of QF....but Angel has to bring up Jean in almost every presentation.  To me that's a bit annoying and it gets tiresome.

@haddon9, I know what you mean, however Jeanne Bice son controls Quacker Factory, and he still has her name attached to the brand. I feel pretty certain that Angel, and QVC are required ro mention her name often. 

Honored Contributor

I really enjoy watching Angel. I DVR her shows on "regular" QVC when I can't be home to watch them. I don't own a lot of Quacker, but I love the jeans. I joined QVC after the Jeanne years, so Angel is the only vendor I've seen. I think it's great the way she interacts with the hosts and the models! And she IS very informative. Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor
  1. A couple of years ago when Dan Wheeler’s wfe was very ill, Angel talked about how hard the holidays can be hard for people and how having new clothes like Quaker Factory’s can help you through it, she mentioned Mr. Wheeler’s sick wife as an example of difficult times.  I stopped watching her after that. For me, her remarks seemed to be inappropriate in an effort to sell the clothes.
Esteemed Contributor

I see her as pretty down to earth and she does describe the clothes and sizing very well.

I have never had an issue with the fit or a color.

Super Contributor

I can't stand Angel either.  Those faces she makes are stupid.

IMO, she thinks she's "all that", but what I see is an attention seeking big bag of wind.

Occasional Contributor

This thread makes me sad. I still remember when Angel was modeling QF on QVC. She was Jeanne Bice's pride and joy!  I'm so proud of Angel for keeping Jeanne's memory alive. She does a beautiful job presenting the line. I also love her connection to the models - they really are good friends and it shows!  I can't imagine anyone else representing Quacker Factory. 

Regular Contributor

Angel was a model who was hand picked by Jeanne and/or her family to be the on air spokesperson for QF. Your remarks are mean, untrue and not needed. Your opinion is not needed in this case. I watch or try to, even if I do not always purchase QF to watch the chemistry Angel has with the hosts and the models as well.

To call her a "big bag of wind" is cruel. Who are you? Would you say that to her face? There is a host and a separate line of clothing I do not care for at all, but I have learned not to say anything because others like that line and that other host.

So much is said online here and people should not wonder why bullying gets worse and worse............as our mothers told us.... if you cannot say something nice(especially in public forums) do not say it at all......