Honored Contributor

QVC2 Bringing More LIVE Programming Back

[ Edited ]

Starting this week, Q2, which had gone down to only one Live on-air hour per day (for the Big Deal show), is now Live from 6:00 pm to 10:00 pm every day

Don't know how long that will last.

Honored Contributor

Re: QVC2 Bringing More LIVE Programming Back

I  tuned in one day over the weekend and it was live as well.  Maybe Sunday?  I don't really remember but it was all the Q2 information and it said Live in the upper right corner of the screen.  Dan was hosting. 

Respected Contributor

It's called a PANDEMIC. Q is keeping as many people out of their facilities as possible.

So no, they're won't be more live programming until a later and safe date. GEESH.

Honored Contributor

@ellaphant wrote:

It's called a PANDEMIC. Q is keeping as many people out of their facilities as possible.

So no, they're won't be more live programming until a later and safe date. GEESH.

@ellaphant  I'm not sure what your post is about. It seems like a rant that is quite misplaced. 

No one here was asking for QVC to increase their live programming.  I created the thread to merely announce that QVC has added back more live programming on the Q2 channel.  Just looking at their Program Guide. OK?