Honored Contributor

@banned again wrote:

@lucky-girl wrote:

Just got another e-mail that an item I ordered in February is on backorder. These were lillies and so beautiful.. And may have to be cancelled.  I have 2 other orders placed. 2 weeks ago have not shipped.  Maybe having 4 Chanel's was bitting off more than you can chew.  

HSN ships out within 2 days.

Ridiculous and  not acceptable 

I'm sorry lucky-girl. I'm having trouble understanding your post due to spelling and punctuation errors. Can you try again?

That wasn't necessary.  Not everyone is wizard at punctuation and spelling.  English is not always a first language.  Some people have eye issues.   Not everyone gets a great education in this country.  It's easy enough to read and know what OP is trying to say.  Take the high road.

Valued Contributor

I know! This happened to me with some beautiful roses I ordered. I have never seen them anywhere else. Not sure off the top of my head where they were supposed to come from. Will have to look. 

Esteemed Contributor

@lucky-girl - I think there could be one or two issues going on here.

As a few other posters have noted, orders for the live plants and flowers QVC sells are fulfilled directly by the vendors, and I'm sure there are some issues with staffing and management due to the COVID-19 situation, which could affect the ability to stay on top of all the orders companies have received. (And none of this is anything that QVC can help with or do anything about, unfortunately, unless you want to cancel.)

In addition, we've had some unusual weather patterns in many areas of the country this spring, with snow still popping up in the east and unseasonably warm weather in the west; even when those things only happen for a week or two, it is likely prudent for vendors to hold onto their stock for a bit longer to make sure the plants/flowers have a better chance of being delivered when it is appropriate for each recipient's zone.

Since your orders have only changed in status and have not been cancelled, I'm guessing if you're just patient for a little bit longer, there's still a good chance you'll get what you purchased. Hang in there!  Smiley Happy

Occasional Contributor

omg  I have tried cancelling a Cottage Farms order 3 times.   I totally get the Covid 19 delays...but at least answer me!   My order just says "attempting to cancel" then giving me a new delivery date.  I needed it 3 weeks ago or more when I was planting....I am so afraid of a live plant being delayed.  anyone else in that situation?  

Respected Contributor

I understood the OP's posts--all of them. And it's true that both channels don't offer the same things.

It has to be said, too, that if posters are going to publicly direct grammar and punctuation criticisms to fellow members about their posts, they'd better be dang sure that theirs are beyond reproach.

For example, there should be a comma between "sorry" and "lucky-girl." (I'm lookin' at you, youknowwhoyouare. 😉)

What worries you masters you.
Frequent Contributor
This isn’t an issue exclusive to QVC. I have a huge problem with Target constantly cancelling orders.
Honored Contributor

@Kindaglitzy wrote:
Maybe some of us do buy what we want from HSN. Are the shopping police going to arrest us if we want to look around and buy something someplace else or make a comment negative or positive about another shopping place.

@Kindaglitzy 

You can make a comment about a product or other retailers but do not post a link to another retail website or post sales info or promotional materials nor advertisements of another retailer.....(there's been lots of threads posted about products found at Amazon, Walmart etc....or general reviews given on vacuums and these threads were deemed acceptable etc---)

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”