Respected Contributor
Maybe some of us do buy what we want from HSN. Are the shopping police going to arrest us if we want to look around and buy something someplace else or make a comment negative or positive about another shopping place.
Trusted Contributor

@lucky-girl Orders from Cottage Farms and Roberta's are shipped by them, so you have to take that up with them.  They all say we're not happy if you're not happy" so get in touch with them and maybe you will find out what the problem is. Smiley Happy

Contributor

DeminandCo I've been shopping at QVC for 20 years but just started on this blog. People are on this blog are so RUDE!  I've had the same problem as lucky-girl.  My orders are being back ordered and canceled.  The other day they sent me a package I didn't order.  This has been happening before the virus.  

DeminandCo You must be a very unhappy person...

Contributor

SeaMaiden  That's alilltle difficult to do right now...  Most of us are still suppose to shelter in place.

Did you forget what the Q in QVC stands for?

Respected Contributor

@lucky-girl  . I don't understand. You placed an order i February  and you just got an email that it is on back order? 

Honored Contributor

@50Mickey 

it's flowers therefore don't they ship only when they can be planted based on your area?

I'm thinking order was supposed to be shipped and now on backorder (as many things) or not available.

Perhaps @lucky-girl post in Customer Care and a mod will give you updated information.

Valued Contributor

Re: QVC what is going on !?

[ Edited ]

the Feb. order is from Roberters, lilies, and tomatoes.    The two that were orders weeks ago have not shipped either.  

Talked to Customer Service today.  NO help.  I think they would love it if I cancelled the orders.  But I won't , I want the lilies,and tomatoes.  

Valued Contributor

@lucky-girl wrote:

the Feb. order is from Roberters, lilies, and tomatoes.    The two that were orders weeks ago have not shipped either.  

Talked to Customer Service today.  NO help.  I think they would love it if I cancelled the orders.  But I won't , I want the lilies,and tomatoes.  

--

This post made me laugh (in a good way). I know what you mean.

I am glad, though, that I didn't plant what I had planned to plant last week. My beautiful Iris, in full bloom since last week, were murdered last night by an overnight frost.

I should have paid more attention and covered them, but a frost this time of year is practically unheard of here.

Trusted Contributor

Re: QVC what is going on !?

[ Edited ]

@lucky-girl wrote:

Just got another e-mail that an item I ordered in February is on backorder. These were lillies and so beautiful.. And may have to be cancelled.  I have 2 other orders placed. 2 weeks ago have not shipped.  Maybe having 4 Chanel's was bitting off more than you can chew.  

HSN ships out within 2 days.

Ridiculous and  not acceptable 

Maybe the items are coming from China or somewhere else that production is being affected by the virus (closed factories, etc.). Also, they are using less employees in shipping and customer service and I don't think some are very experienced (when I received my Lug TSV it was half in a QVC bag and half in clear plastic - very strange). I also think that the postal service and UPS are having a hard time.Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

@banned again wrote:

@lucky-girl wrote:

Just got another e-mail that an item I ordered in February is on backorder. These were lillies and so beautiful.. And may have to be cancelled.  I have 2 other orders placed. 2 weeks ago have not shipped.  Maybe having 4 Chanel's was bitting off more than you can chew.  

HSN ships out within 2 days.

Ridiculous and  not acceptable 

I'm sorry lucky-girl. I'm having trouble understanding your post due to spelling and punctuation errors. Can you try again?

Really? Was calling her out on spelling errors really necessary. Her post was not that difficult to read. Not nice.Smiley Sad