Valued Contributor

Re: QVC's "Non-Stop Holiday Party" 11/4 & 11/5

Othereeeen Hi, friend. Are you free? If so, maybe you'd like to weigh in with your thoughts on this topic.

😼

Contributor

Looking forward to Kathy Levine, who always explains things in such detail;  without shouting or dancing about while doing it. She is a real PRO. 

Honored Contributor

@elated wrote:

Should be interesting with Kathy Levine and Mally Roncal hosting some of the programming. I would guess probably 5 easy pays and free shipping and handling. It will be entertaining.

From what I've read it looks like Kathy and Mally will be the emcees, but separately on different shows. The promos make it seem like they will be hosting together. IDK. 

It looks like some of the programming will be on QVC +

I will probably not have time to watch much, even though I would like to! I like both emcees, and it's an interesting mix of vendors.  Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

@beach-mom 

I think your right as last year it was mostly on the streaming channels.  They've posted  a schedule on the homepage for each day with Kathy emceeing on Saturday & Mally on Sunday.  I was surprised on how much I liked last years' offerings.

Super Contributor

I hope I can resist. I have tried to not buy anything in November, to keep a handle on my purchases. So far, its Nov 3, and doing well. LOL

QVC Customer Care