Honored Contributor

Dara Lynn with Philosophy

[ Edited ]

She doesn't come on too often, so it's nice to see her again.  I can't remember the last time she was on.  It's usually Mari-Lynn, Heidi, or the other rep with the long hair, but rarely Dara.   

Jane T. looks good in the red dress with gold stars.

Contributor

Re: Dara Lynn with Philosophy

Brought back many, many wonderful memories of long ago nights in front of the TV actually crying when Dara Lynn or Cristina would be weaving their magical thoughts and words of wisdom!

I'm talking 25+ years ago when perhaps life was less complicated or stressful before I found myself dealing with the hills and valleys of a contentious divorce.  

These many thoght provoking products often struck chords within me and every once in awhile I could grasp a wisp of harmony in my otherwise uncertain world.

Thank you all...

Contributor

Apologies for the spelling errors as I tear up even now.

QVC Customer Care
Honored Contributor

I watched some of this show tonight and enjoyed seeing Jane and Dara Lynn together.  Thought Jane's dress was really pretty on her.

I was tempted by a few things, but I have so much in stock right now that I've promised myself not to buy any more until I've used up a lot of it.

I keep telling myself there will be another TSV next year!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I've been watching pretty much all day.  Heidi is my favorite.  I really like her demeanor and her teaching attitude.  She's fabulous!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Valued Contributor

That dress is available on QVC.COM
Respected Contributor

All.of the Philosophy representatives are good but my favorite is Mari Lyn. She is cheerful without being annoying. She also stays focused on the products.
Honored Contributor

I enjoy Dara Lynn a lot. She is beautiful, and she has some of the thoughts Christina Carlino had about the products.
Esteemed Contributor

@Pescatarian wrote:

Brought back many, many wonderful memories of long ago nights in front of the TV actually crying when Dara Lynn or Cristina would be weaving their magical thoughts and words of wisdom!

I'm talking 25+ years ago when perhaps life was less complicated or stressful before I found myself dealing with the hills and valleys of a contentious divorce.  

These many thoght provoking products often struck chords within me and every once in awhile I could grasp a wisp of harmony in my otherwise uncertain world.

Thank you all...

Hang in there. Life has many ups and downs, you just need to take one day at a time. Find something or someone to make you laugh or smile each day, it will get better. Take care. Wishing you happiness in the coming days. 

Don't worry about spelling errors, we all make them.