Esteemed Contributor

@fancy pantsy wrote:

i guess i have been spoiled by amazon prime.  i do order a lot of recurring items throughout the year and so it's more than worth it for me ... but it seems like i place an order and hardly have time to BLINK and there it is on my doorstep.  now that is service!

Seven to ten days is outdated. HSN does it in five to seven days, and I think the Q should be able to do at least that. Their problem seems to be not enough employees in the handling phase as I've seen items sit in processing, where I can still cancel, for days and days.

Respected Contributor

Re: QVC needs to

[ Edited ]

I really, really wish that QVC would g0 back to giving us a choice as to how we want items shipped.  They can keep the $3 shipping for UPS, I don't care about that.  I just want the Usps option because that works best for me and I'm willing to pay for it.  I'm finding that QVC ships everything I order via UPS, even small things like a single mascara.  I am making fewer purchases because of this.  Waiting around for UPS or paying someone to sit in our house until he comes....makes me think very, very carefully about how badly I want something. 

Honored Contributor

@Jasmine19 wrote:

I'm finding that more and more sellers are sending out bogus shipping notices. They tell you your item has shipped when all they did was create a shipping label. I've had items languish for more than a week in a warehouse before they were actually picked up or taken to the shipper. In the meantime I keep checking the tracking number like a moron.....

I've found many eBay sellers are guilty of this.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor

Yup - eBay is an offender. I've had it happen on Etsy a few times also. I've always loved that site so it's really disappointing to see them changing.

Contributor

Re: QVC needs to

[ Edited ]

Well, I know I ordered the Wen TSV and it was shipped via Fedex Smartpost (to Fedex, then to the post office, who then delivers the item).  QVC previously (just this month!) sent these out via UPS.

I generally don't have an issue with this type of shipment since I'm more likely to receive things properly from the post office than from Fedex (whole other story), but the tracking link the Q sends is useless.  I had to write the number down and type it in Fedex's website to get any information.

Get with the program, QVC!  I know I'm frustrated by them more and more.  I know I am shopping with them less and less!

Honored Contributor

Hm, HSN may tout 5-7 days but it's longer than that whenever I order from them.  Takes a 10 days sometimes, makes me crazy!

Esteemed Contributor

I agree, 3irishboys!