Honored Contributor

@x Hedge wrote:

The QVC app is working correctly on my non-apple device.  'Recently on Air' & Home are there.

@ginkgo,

Forums and Blogs only accessable thru QVC.com but isnt on the QVC app.

That was then, this is now.  They're not working.  You can't place an order, check status or see items recently aired. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@x Hedge wrote:

The QVC app is working correctly on my non-apple device.  'Recently on Air' & Home are there.

@ginkgo,

That was then, this is now.  They're not working.  You can't place an order, check status or see items recently aired. 

I beg your pardon @Kachina624 , but immediately before writing my post I switched over to the QVC app and checked Items Recently on Air, access to my account, program guide, home.

Posters in this thread were reporting having trouble on Apple devices, and I wanted to leave a post saying it wasn't affecting non-Apple. What I posted was accurate when I posted it.

Honored Contributor

@x Hedge wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

@x Hedge wrote:

@ginkgo,

I beg your pardon @Kachina624 , but immediately before writing my post I switched over to the QVC app and checked Items Recently on Air, access to my account, program guide, home.

Posters in this thread were reporting having trouble on Apple devices, and I wanted to leave a post saying it wasn't affecting non-Apple. What I posted was accurate when I posted it.

@x Hedge  That's what I said in different words.  What happened to you later changed and you couldn't place an order or use CS functions on any device.   I wasn't using an Apple device and couldn't do a thing. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Occasional Contributor

Thanks Hedge! I wonder why that is, but at least now I know I'm just not finding it.