Respected Contributor

I often sit with my ipad in the evening and like to see the items offered during the day.  I cannot find recently on air items!  They changed the app for ipad and it shows the item live currently on air, but not items recently on air.  I have looked everywhere on the home page and cannot find it!

Respected Contributor

As of yesterday, you could scroll down a little further and items recently aired would appear. Just tried to do it today and it's not showing. I was doing it on my iPhone so not sure what's up with it today.

Occasional Contributor

While we are at it, where are the Blogs/Forums on the app? They are easily accessible on the regular website but not on the app.

Contributor

I"m not seeing any "recently on air" shows since 8:00 last night.  Have tried both my QVC phone app and my pc.  Hope this gets fixed soon.  I rely on  "recently on air" to keep up with what is aired....don't have time to watch tv all the time.

Frequent Contributor

I don't use the QVC app on my Ipad - I just go right to qvc.com and get the regular screen that includes blogs and forums at the bottom.  Unfortunately today, there are some general issues that I noticed this morning when I used my laptop.  Can't access order status and can't get today's programs and the items being sold.  So, I guess we will just have to watch in real time.  An d I'm not sure if you can even make purchases on line.  But there's always the phone - lol!!!

Respected Contributor

I agree the App is useless.  I don't use it but go to qvc.com website.

Respected Contributor

At the 6 show this morning Katie said they were having major technical difficulties.  You cannnot access via qvccom.  only call in to order or use the app...which I do not do.  Can't wait till this problem is fixed!  They are losing sales!!

Esteemed Contributor

I am having problems on my PC and tablet. I am not ordering anything until they get it fixed....I don't need any headaches with an order...

Honored Contributor

They said last night they were having technical problems.  I have never in my life seen a retail site with such ongoing issues.  You would think they would invest money into their technology, to enable us to order faster.  

I've used the app maybe twice to order something on air; otherwise it is useless IMO.

Esteemed Contributor

The QVC app is working correctly on my non-apple device.  'Recently on Air' & Home are there.

@ginkgo,

Forums and Blogs only accessable thru QVC.com but isnt on the QVC app.