Trusted Contributor

I don't understand what the big deal is with giving your email?  I have been shopping with Zulily for years, and I don't get any emails.  I like them but their shipping is so slow.  I was hoping that with qvc acquiring them it would changed, no luck so far.  I love their kids stuff, so cute and so cheap.

Honored Contributor

Re: QVC and Zulilly

[ Edited ]

@Debbyrg wrote:

I had my facts straight! Everywhere you read it says QVC bought Zulily. And if they were bought by the company who owns Qvc then Qvc  bought Zulily!

And again this is a forum where ideas should be fostered. Have a great day!

@Debbyrg  Ideas that are blatantly wrong should not be fostered anywhere.  You need a basic understanding of how corporate America works because you surely don't have it now.  Zulily is owned by Liberty Interactive Corporation, not QVC.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Contributor

Zulilly just asks for the E-mail and of you have to enter ur password.

You may get E-mails from them, but what they send u is only good for about 1/2 days.

I find it interesting.  they have some pretty good prices. I have noticed, tho, ever since the Q announced their  "partnership" with them, they have been putting the Q's merchandise on their Pages.  Zulilly had Vera Bradley but it was only for sale at the Q.  Sort of scrathing each other's back, so to speak.   Just thought you might like to know.   They do have some neat things. 

Valued Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Debbyrg wrote:

I had my facts straight! Everywhere you read it says QVC bought Zulily. And if they were bought by the company who owns Qvc then Qvc  bought Zulily!

And again this is a forum where ideas should be fostered. Have a great day!

@Debbyrg  Ideas that are blatantly wrong should not be fostered anywhere.  You need a basic understanding of how corporate America works because you surely don't have it now.  Zulily is owned by Liberty Interactive Corporation, not QVC.

Sheesh, kinda nasty responses.

Saving one dog won’t change the world, but it will surely change the world for that one dog
Richard C. Call