Regular Contributor
Haha. The find was so funny tonight. Seeing Shawn selling a broom and a garden in gladiator sandals and a night out dress was hysterical!! I hate gardening and yard work too!!
Respected Contributor

What is the appropriate attire to wear in order to sell an item?

"Never water yourself down just because someone can't handle you 100% proof."
Honored Contributor

@Karnerblue wrote:

What is the appropriate attire to wear in order to sell an item?

Shoekitty said

At QVC the only requirement is clothes.  And that might be changing.

QVC Customer Care
Esteemed Contributor

@MommaNJ629 wrote:
Haha. The find was so funny tonight. Seeing Shawn selling a broom and a garden in gladiator sandals and a night out dress was hysterical!! I hate gardening and yard work too!!

A not so subliminal message of disliking gardening is pretty obvious when the clothing worn on air is completely unsuitable for gardening.

I also do not particularly like gardening either.

Honored Contributor

@MommaNJ629  You could tell she does not yard work - she looked more like she was going to the beach.  You can tell she started the faux tanning process already too.

Respected Contributor

She's been in Palm Springs......she looked cute.  Some of you just have to pick away at someone........if I remember right, the last dress she wore doing a garden show with the twin brothers also got picked apart......both of these dresses are cute and she looked great in both.  The comment about flying away on the broom was uncalled for.....

Esteemed Contributor

If it's the dress I saw last night, just all kinds of wrong for that show.  Really. 

Honored Contributor

Shawn is just SO COMPLICATED from top to bottom.  High maintanance. 

Esteemed Contributor

Shawn has such a nice figure. Frankly her wardrobe on air baffles me.  I don't think her clothes do anything to make her look attractive and half the time I am wondering what the heck she is wearing and why.  Then I change the channel.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead