Honored Contributor

I have switched to Q several times in the last few days and I see more and more of the hosts with senority.  Carolyn, Jane, Jill etc...  I see Jane more than I ever have presenting thngs I have never seen her present.  Nice.

Trusted Contributor

I think there has ben a lot of sickness going through the Q the past couple of weeks so they may be filling in ?

Trusted Contributor

Yes, there is a cold going around and causing hosts to miss shifts.   Also, they have been taking time off.   Jacque has been sick for a while now.     

Honored Contributor

Jane said some time ago that she's a part-timer.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC unkind

Trusted Contributor

I have not seen Jacque Gonzales for a while,I  sue hope all is well with her.

New Contributor

I have asked Leah Williams twice now about that multi-row ring she wears all of the time.  She never replies back.  Hosts should stop pretending they like the customers when it's obvious they don't. She comes off as phoney to me.  Does anyone else agree?

Honored Contributor

@Turck wrote:

I have asked Leah Williams twice now about that multi-row ring she wears all of the time.  She never replies back.  Hosts should stop pretending they like the customers when it's obvious they don't. She comes off as phoney to me.  Does anyone else agree?

I believe this is a ring she bought for herself for a right hand ring.  I think I remember someone saying that there is a copy of it in diamonique.

Respected Contributor

Leah has an assistant.  They all do.  This is who should be answering your questions.

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC unkind