Trusted Contributor
Does anyone else have this problem? About every 10 seconds, the sound goes off for 1 second. It's only on my qvc channel.
Super Contributor

Re: QVC Sound Cutting In & Out?

Occasionally, mostly with vendors not in the studio.
Valued Contributor

@bobby5  Yes, this was happening on my TV last night.  I haven't tuned into QVC today so, I'm not sure what to expect today. I thought it was my TV signal.  It was so distracting that I turned the TV off.

Trusted Contributor

@shy bobcat

Yes, very distracting.
Esteemed Contributor

@bobby5 

@bobby5 wrote:
Does anyone else have this problem? About every 10 seconds, the sound goes off for 1 second. It's only on my qvc channel.

It's been happening on most of my channels, HSN, Fox news, and some local ones for a couple of days.

Honored Contributor

I continually have that happen on HSN.  Generally, not that close together, but it's been going on for awhile. 

Valued Contributor

Fox news only. It is an off and on problem.  It is the problem of the channel not the tv. I called Fox and they corrected it.

Trusted Contributor

Thanks for your feedback everyone!
Respected Contributor

Mine cuts out consistently on HLN, where I try to watch "Forensic Files" and several times on the NBC affiliate during the new "Law and Order" shows..

And it did do on QVC once or twice...the main channel. 

First I thought my TV was going, but that doesn't make sense that it only happened on some channels.

It would be helpful when people write here about this, that they mention who provides thier TV service.

Mine is Direct TV satelite.

If you have cable or an OTA antenna, that would be useful to know too.

I called Direct TV when it happened during the Law and Order episode. They were NOT at all helpful. 

I wonder if it could be solar flares. My outages of sound were all different networks or cable shows, so it's not a netword thing. All different times of day or night too.

Glad to hear its' not only me.

What I don't get it why it happens on the channels I want to watch. I flip to other channels to see if it's a widespread problem, but it never is.!!!

I go on DownDetector website to check for outages occasionally, but that's not been helpful either. It's a great site to check for internet outages, and signal outages.