Super Contributor

I am loving CIJ this weekend

I especially liked Martha Stewart with Rick yesterday, and right now ITKWD.  Lots of holiday fare being presented.  I've ordered three items so far and may not be finished!  Fa la la la la.

Honored Contributor

Re: I am loving CIJ this weekend

I love to hear members with such a positive attitude about CIJ.

Honored Contributor

I have found it to be fun and enjoyable. Many nice items and the prices seem fair overall. Now is a good time to shop if you need anything. 

Respected Contributor

@bluetail fly   I am loving it also. I'm having so much fun with my lists, watching the programs and running to my computer to order. How fun!!  Smiley Very Happy

Respected Contributor

i've got a couple of things ordered. I also have 3 fall items, i will order later.

I am suprised that so many things are ready to ship out and not on advanced order.

Super Contributor

Though I did order a couple of advance delivery items, I am also happy so many are for immediate shipping.  I got the 8 bottles of infused olive oils for Christmas stockings, and the 3 Squirrel Brand tins of almond and cashews.  I'll give 2 as Christmas gifts and one will be on my Christmas board.  Very pleased so far.

Honored Contributor

I've enjoyed all the episodes I've watched thus far.  Looking forward to Rick and Valerie at 4PM today.  They are such fun together.  My favorite pairing.

Contributor

I am loving it too!

Every year I say to myself (and my sister)," I'm not going to order anything this year", and every year I end up ordering a few things: Merry Christmas in July, everyone!

Honored Contributor

I have watched more than usual today -   some huge positive responses going on.  

Esteemed Contributor

Me too! I ordered 3 things so far.

Those H242152 glass pedistals  I paid the full price $70

even at that price, are worth every penny IMHO