Honored Contributor

@jlrbr wrote:
My two orders since sept 30 are still " in process" and I cannot cancel. As I've said before, all my auto deliveries, I've cancelled. Not ordering anymore. I'm done. No free shipping. No free returns. And you can't get anything shipped out. If this were a brick & mortar they'd be out of business.

@jlrbr 

😮

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Valued Contributor
They should have impeccable shipping considering what they charge. Notice that 3.00 went to 3.50 awhile back, now there are an awful lot of 5.50 shipping charges. I had an item that someone slid a 6.50 charge in on, a bottle of purity. Which C/S did correct. Q is way too much hassle & headache.
Honored Contributor

Re: QVC Shipping Issues

[ Edited ]

@patticakes  @itsmagic 

My worst experience was with Cuddl Duds  I ordered on 10/18, it wasnt shipped until 10/23..why such a delay before it was even shipped?????  I finally got it on 10/29....But that's "fast" for QVC.....

The other orders I guess Ive been pretty lucky ---

I ordered the Homeworx candles on 10/31 late evening and they were delivered on 11/5/19....but this was a UPS delivery.....

And a D&C sweatshirt I ordered on the 10/27 was delivered on 11/4/19....again UPS

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Valued Contributor

11 days & not shipped. I did get 3 notices that they were sorry about the delay! Now my delivery date is 11/18/19. We'll see.

Occasional Contributor

Yes, I  have and if you try to cancel you can't. 

Occasional Contributor

Yup with shipping issues,  yup with the frustration and yup QVC does little to address these issues aside from the banner on the Order Status page "apologizing" for the delay. The last item I recieved came 18 days after I ordered it. 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@patticakes @Chimsqua 

Something I ordered (not from the Q) on 10/22 is still not here.

It is a Hylands Homeopathic product, coming from Fargo, ND.

The delay is here.

It made it from ND in two days, and has now been sitting in Ft. Worth Regional Distribution Center for 15 days!

Wonder what is the problem with that place?

And when tracking the info ends on 10/29 with a message that 

"your package is moving within the USPS system."

odd.

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

My order status had an apology but no explanation. I think they need to install some of those BLINK security cameras in the warehouses to figure out what is happening to our purchases.

New Contributor

I placed an order on their big clearance weekend, on October 27th. The order is still in process! It is now November 7th! I contacted customer service, and they said they were sorry and the order should ship within 10 days! You mean it could be almost a month from when I placed this order? Ridiculous, and unacceptable. I don't need the order, but I cannot cancel. This is aggravating! I've already begun shopping elsewhere. QVC clothing prices are too high. I have been a Q shopper since about 1989. 

Valued Contributor

I ordered a Logo vest that I could wear now, order date, 10/24, still in process, delivery date tomorrow. I called CS and they gave me a song and dance routine.  

I have not received any updated emails about delivery!!!!!!