Regular Contributor

I WANT TO SUGGEST A LINE OF VEGAN LEATHER POCKETBOOKS AND SHOES, I AM SO TIRED OF THE "THIS IS ALL LEATHER",, AS SOON AS I HEAR THAT I AM TUNED OUT.

NOW WITH FAUX LEATHER BEING SO GOOD WHY NOT START SELLING A GOOD LINE OF BAGS AND SHOES OF VEGAN LEATHER?? THEY ARE OUT THERE.

ALSO CAN YOU CHANGE THE FONT COLOR ON YOUR PRICES?

IT IS WHITE AGAINST LIGHT BLUE AND VERY HARD TO READ, IT SHOULD BE BLACK AGAINST LIGHT BLUE, OR SOME OTHER EASIER TO READ COMBO....

(ooops sorry I did caps..too late to retype the whole thing)

Honored Contributor

they have them

I don't care for fake leather shoes,  your feet sweat or get cold, in hot and cold weather,  but if you want the option Q has them 

Honored Contributor

@darlight  Have you searched for them?  There are tons of items online that QVC never puts on air.  Search handbags and then filter on what you want, such as "man-made" material. 

There are quite a few faux leather handbags by different brands and numerous styles. 

Honored Contributor

@darlight  I would also love to see a program dedicated to faux leather.  Animals are slaughtered for their leather, it is not a "by product" as it brings in more money.  I have been vegan most of my life, but over the years I have become more aware/educated about the pain/suffering that has been perpetrated on animals.  I choose not to support these industries.  I understand that most people are immune to this reality because of their upbringing/cultural conditioning.  I am not here to judge or criticize, just to support any movement that supports life and compassion.

Trusted Contributor

I really really agree !!!! I am also sick of "all Leather" over and over. I love the look of Dooney and burke, but  not leather ! I don't like Lug or the other cotton bags, to me they look like diaper bags. Yes, a show all vegan would be great !!!

Honored Contributor

I doubt its cost effective for QVC to sell plastic handbags.  It takes the same air time to sell a cheap bag as it does to sell a more expensive leather bag with much less profit.  QVC's customers are accustomed to buying the better handbags.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I don't buy leather purses.  I don't need animal flesh to carry my things in.  I just couldn't do it.  

Respected Contributor

I certainly wouldn't buy one but if that's what you desire, maybe Q will help you out.

Honored Contributor

vegan/fake leather isn't my taste, but there is room for all kinds of bags, without the proselytizing about how one is better than the other. 

Every buyer can make their own choices,  

Honored Contributor

Re: QVC SUGGESTIONS!

[ Edited ]

MZ Wallace are beautiful nonleather bags....Hope QVC is  listening.  Not all nonleather handbags are cheap...check out Stella McCartney's falla bella line.....more than what most people ever pay for a handbag and the classic backpack with the gold zipper is always SOLD OUT.