Respected Contributor

Re: QVC Programming Changes 2022

@Caaareful Shopper Gary Goben has been mentioning the Sport Savvy re-launch during Denim & Co. shows lately, so I would assume that he would be the representative, but Jacque Gonzales would be a great choice as she was a noted fan of the brand in its hey-day.

Frequent Contributor

Well the change to FriYahs will be the End of me watching that show. Alberti is simply unbearable with the overemoting and posing.

Esteemed Contributor

Thank God no more JT on Fri Yay.  Yipeeeeee

Honored Contributor

@corita wrote:

Hate speculating, but really hate if Elise is really leaving.  She is one of the few hosts left that I can stand to watch for more than 10 minutes!!

PS - wanted to add that it seems that her recent shows are being hosted from her home!  Couple of days ago, she had her dog - Milo - with her!!

@corita 

elise is definitely leaving QVC and moving to Florida.

she has long posts about it on her social media pages.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

YAY! So happy they are giving Katrina a show in prime time!

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Tatanoo46 wrote:

Well the change to FriYahs will be the End of me watching that show. Alberti is simply unbearable with the overemoting and posing.

@Tatanoo46Agree......he is so over dramatic, laughs at nothing and everything.  So phoney.

Esteemed Contributor

@KBEANS wrote:

@faeriemoon wrote:

I wonder how thrilled Jane is with sharing her shoe show?  She won't be able to say Shoe Shopping with Jane a thousand times per show...

@faeriemoon  

Yeah, you're right!

I don't dislike Jane. I don't dislike Courtney. I can't stand the two of them together! 

Courtney starts acting too much like Jane and comes off phoney when they're paired together.

For whatever reason; I don't mind Shawn and Courtney together. 

@KBEANS 

Same here. I do not dislike Courtney or Jane, they just both drive me bonkers. Which means if I am watching I will just change the channel. However, I have no problem watching Shawn and Courtney.

Super Contributor

I like the 2 host format to a degree.  I like Amy and Alberti so looking forward to the change.  I agree with others about wonder if Jane likes having to share one of her signature shows.  And Sport Savvy is a blast from the past!  I remember that "brand" and look forward to seeing the new stuff.  I don't care for Szish but am usually busy Saturday nights.

Thanks for posting this info.  I am sad to see Elise go.  She is heading to Florida so maybe she will pop up on HSN?  A lot of these former hosts turn up on infomercials and as vendor reps so we might see her again.  Courtney Cason reps Givenchy nowl

Honored Contributor

35 years is quite an achievement and career milestone for Jane Treacy.  With her very long-standing solo-named show now going to dual billing, and coming off a Friday night prime-time show, perhaps she's considering retiring in the near future?  

QVC seems to love to brand shows by using the host's name.   I don't see them swaying from that strategy.  Maybe there will be more new changes in which Jane will take the reign at new shows with her name on them.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I can even tolerate Jane T. despite all the "family intervention stories" much more so than I can Kirsten and Amy with their self focused presentations and silliness....At least Jane is well prepared...

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”