Honored Contributor

Re: QVC - Meet the Hosts Question

@ScarletDove wrote:

And I will add one more--if I never had to see Julia Cearley again it would be wonderful! 

@ScarletDove.  I concur; she's  the most inept new host I ever saw.  I see no potential there.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Teddixat wrote:
I know if I never had to see Kerstin again it would be good!

@Teddixat 

👍   And you can also include Amy in that scenario too....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@blackhole99 wrote:

So is KM out or is she just having her picture redone? If she's out, I guess she saw the handwriting on the wall, the powers that be are just not going to promote that woman. I see AN got her act together, it's sink or swim these days.

@blackhole99, Katie is no longer with QVC. Given that she had posted her schedule in the morning for the week and then posted that she was done on QVC, I'd say it wasn't her choice.

Valued Contributor

Alberti's picture should be listed first in alphabetical order.

Valued Contributor

@ScarletDove wrote:

And I will add one more--if I never had to see Julia Cearley again it would be wonderful! 

OMG I couldn't agree with you more! Where they found this girl I have NO clue, but she is NOT someone I can watch at all. 

~ Hope in TN ~
Honored Contributor

I think for the first time in my QVC history there are more hosts I don't know than hosts that I do know.

Respected Contributor

@faeriemoon   I agree!  I had never been to the hosts page before but this thread made me take a look and there are so many I have never seen.  I only watch the main channel, do not watch after 10 at night, so I guess many of the newbies are on Q2 or late night.

Super Contributor

@Foxxee wrote:

I don't see anyone missing.  

Katie removed from two programs scheduled next week on Q2 and her photo.  No link to her personal Facebook page. 

No goodbyes.  

Sad!

I just read this yesterday. She and Carolyn are the best salespeople that the Q has - by far. Both go into each program extremely well versed on each product, and clearly present the items to the viewer ... without nonsense or high pressure sales B.S. That's too bad. The frantic, giggling, haphazard shows that the Q is pushing now just make me not watch and not buy. I don't like watching people shove food in their mouths during a clothing show, then talk with a mouth full of food and behave like 10 year olds. Guess I'm not the target audience to spend money.

Spoiler

Super Contributor

@CalminHeart wrote:

I'm glad they removed the personal information.  There are too many crazy people out there.  There is no need for all the personal info.

The Q makes the hosts do all social media platform, showing their personal lives, including very intrusive videos about painful/emotional parts of their non-Q histories. I would say that the Q is doing the very opposite of protecting their hosts from stalkers and other crazies. You would think that they would've learned their lesson from past criminal stalking issues.