Honored Contributor

QVC - Meet the Hosts Question

I don't often check the Meet the Hosts page on this site.  I did check it a couple of days ago when I read about Katie McGee leaving.  I don't remember Amy's face being the first one on the top row left side.  I know they list by first name (more or less) so is anyone else noticing someone missing other than Katie?

I assure you, I'm not drinking Woman LOL  The page just looks off.  Maybe the photos are a little bigger or something.

https://www.qvc.com/content/hosts/qvc-hosts.html?qq=ft

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

Re: QVC - Meet the Hosts Question

I noticed they've removed all the pertinent information about the host's backgrounds, their education and former experience,  and replaced with nonsense and fluff.  I guess they're ashamed of what they've done in the past, although they didn't hesitate to mention Julia's tenure as a bartender. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624   Woman Very Happy

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

I don't see anyone missing.  

Katie removed from two programs scheduled next week on Q2 and her photo.  No link to her personal Facebook page. 

No goodbyes.  

Sad!

Respected Contributor

I looked too when I read the post about Katie & remember Alberti was the first picture so maybe that's why the page looks off to you @Bird mama. I really enjoyed watching Katie, she'll be missed.

Honored Contributor

the only thing i see that is different to me is two hosts i have never seen before......julia cearley and rachelle mccray......plus they need more male hosts.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Trusted Contributor

@Bird mama I think I recall when Katie McGee first joined the Q she was like the "next big thing."  She was praised and heralded by many on this board and I thought she had an excellent presentation style.  I wonder what happened?  The next thing I knew I never saw her again (exiled to QVC2 that I never watch).  Maybe "politics???"

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@pdlinda wrote:

@Bird mama I think I recall when Katie McGee first joined the Q she was like the "next big thing."  She was praised and heralded by many on this board and I thought she had an excellent presentation style.  I wonder what happened?  The next thing I knew I never saw her again (exiled to QVC2 that I never watch).  Maybe "politics???"

Yes, probably because she wasn't a "busy working mom."

IMO was one of the best of the new hosts.  She will be missed.  

Honored Contributor

@Bird mama wrote:

I don't often check the Meet the Hosts page on this site.  I did check it a couple of days ago when I read about Katie McGee leaving.  I don't remember Amy's face being the first one on the top row left side.  I know they list by first name (more or less) so is anyone else noticing someone missing other than Katie?

I assure you, I'm not drinking Woman LOL  The page just looks off.  Maybe the photos are a little bigger or something.

https://www.qvc.com/content/hosts/qvc-hosts.html?qq=ft

@Bird mama  It's the blinding-white, toothy grins on almost everyone that caught my eye..............

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Respected Contributor

@Bird mama Some of the host have changed their pictures.