Respected Contributor

Re: QVC/HSN SURPRISE ON SATURDAY

I love HSN (great products, great sales, fun games to play), so my thoughts are positive.

Valued Contributor

I honestly didn't think I was going to cause such a frenzy... I know that QVC & HSN are owned by the same company...I didn't think it was going to make people crazy that I said QVC OWNED HSN all I was trying to do was to give out some information I couldn't believe when I read...that someone said..I hate it when people give out misinformation..well, who is actually reading these boards that would really care if QVC owns HSN or they are owned by the same company..THE QVC BOARD POLICE?

Regular Contributor

@Alexa6352wrote:

someone said..I hate it when people give out misinformation..well, who is actually reading these boards that would really care if QVC owns

HSN or they are owned by the same company..THE QVC BOARD POLICE?

I consider the source--not interested in any of their posts because it is always worthless chatter ....  @Kachina624    @2blonde@

Honored Contributor

I hope they don't merge. 

Respected Contributor

I am NOT a fan of HSN. 

Trusted Contributor

LOL! Perhaps the Q host w/ the extremely high voice? You know the young host that says cotton & button in a very unusual way? <3 L

Trusted Contributor

Skididdy, Hello there! I did this too & couldn't find anything. Do you have Comcast? I want to set my DVR for the QVC/HSN show if at all possible for me to do so. Thx a bunch!  L <3

Trusted Contributor

Valuskr, It sure would be fun, I'd love to see that too! L <3

Trusted Contributor

Rockycoast56, I agree w/ you 100%, great comment! I bet you, like myself, love it when HSN has their 60% off sale! I have purchased many tops for only 9.90 as I'm sure you have too. I also bought shoes from HSN when they have these sales for as low as 9.90! My hubby can't believe that's all I paid for them, then I show him the receipt, that shuts him up. I notice when Q has a sale it is NEVER that low, ever. I sure hope HSN continues w/ their sales, don't you? Have a great day! L <3

Super Contributor

PLEASE DON't!