Esteemed Contributor

Re: QVC Event Very Repetative

@Spurt   You mentioned "that stupid scooter".  If you meant that one for the kids, yes.  Did you see Rachel riding that stupid thing that is for 5 year olds and up.  She looked ridiculous with her big foot on that little thing.  Yes, she was acting like a 5 year old.

Trusted Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@LadyAlice    They have apparently replaced the great Basso throws with some from Berkshire.  I haven't seen them but the Berkshire things I've ordered in this and earlier years have been terrible quality.  I've got a blanket packed to return that is so flimsy it would provide no warmth in July.

@Kachina624  that's two bad!  I have three we use every day (velvety ones).  They are the softest, most cuddly blankets.  I have them in pretty teal and aqua colors.  I ordered a couple as gifts year before last and they were wonderful quality.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Flady1 wrote:

And, the reviews are horrible!  Some even said that there are 2 ingredients that are,carcinogenic.  Wow, they're really trying to push them!!!  AND, WHO IS THE GUY SITTING OFF TO THE SIDE THAT IS MAKING RIDICULOUS COMMENTS???!!  Never saw him before!!!  A bit obnoxious!!!  

@Flady1 just wondering... is this in reference to the Tarte lipsticks?  I did not order, but my daughter told me that day that she needs a new Tarte lipstick (added it to the Christmas list Woman Happy).  She was given some Tarte products as a gift from one of her students and had been using Tartist Delish lip wand (apparently now discontinued).  I was going to look here for other Tarte lipsticks, so I am very interested in knowing if these are bad lipsticks.  Are they not supposed to be clean beauty?

Honored Contributor

@GloriBee    I had the one in beautiful teal too but dog chewed a big hole in it.  So then I got one in natural mink.  It keeps my toes warm at night.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Patriot3 wrote:

@Spurt   You mentioned "that stupid scooter".  If you meant that one for the kids, yes.  Did you see Rachel riding that stupid thing that is for 5 year olds and up.  She looked ridiculous with her big foot on that little thing.  Yes, she was acting like a 5 year old.

@Patriot3 

Yes, I was referring to the CHILDREN'S scooter, the one included in the kids gift shows..(I clarified my original post).....Now its not just Rachel but many host try to ride them even though they dont meet specifications for age or weight!

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Valued Contributor

@Othereeeen  Big spender here! I ordered 3 of my favorite A Cheerful Giver candles -  sending 1 as a gift. That was 3 @ $19.99  each & free ship. Also picked up an Anybody French terry poncho tunic as-is for under $19.

Programs  didn't interest me & I'm easily put off by most of the hosts anyway but I hope their big holiday bash was a success without me. I appreciated the free shipping because the Q normally ships the candles for $5.50 each. And sending the one as a gift was an extra saving. 

Honored Contributor

@BalletBabe wrote:

I copied and pasted the 3rd quarter report on a post. Maybe it was yours?

Honored Contributor

@laluzdelmundo wrote:

@Othereeeen  Big spender here! I ordered 3 of my favorite A Cheerful Giver candles -  sending 1 as a gift. That was 3 @ $19.99  each & free ship. Also picked up an Anybody French terry poncho tunic as-is for under $19.

Programs  didn't interest me & I'm easily put off by most of the hosts anyway but I hope their big holiday bash was a success without me. I appreciated the free shipping because the Q normally ships the candles for $5.50 each. And sending the one as a gift was an extra saving. 

@laluzdelmundo 

I do like the Cheerful Giver candles...thats one thing that Jill did that I liked---- she was involved in getting QVC to introduce some good new and unique products.....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Super Contributor

Grooms 

Thats why I've quit watching after being a customer for 30 years. I'm finding I'm not missing the Q.

Super Contributor

@BalletBabe 
I just left the community chat where there is a post titled "QVC Sells Headquarters, Studio and Distribution Centers for $443 Million"