Respected Contributor

Re: QVC Event Very Repetative

@Kachina624 wrote:

@LadyAlice    They have apparently replaced the great Basso throws with some from Berkshire.  I haven't seen them but the Berkshire things I've ordered in this and earlier years have been terrible quality.  I've got a blanket packed to return that is so flimsy it would provide no warmth in July.

@Kachina624 

I feel the same about the throws, terrible quality. Do you have a Sam's Club near you?  Best throws ever, thick softest & great patterns, they are about $10 & if you have Sam's Plus it's free shipping.  Most patterns sold out now, ordering is starts around August or Sept. They're called Cozy Throws.

Respected Contributor

So much for the big exciting weekend of fabulous finds!  Seems like they are banding together so much merchandise that did not sell and trying to sell in quantiies in order to get rid of stock.  Such as those ridiculous headbands, tarte lipsticks ( 9??? and on AD???), panties, socks, etc....So much repetition in shows.  Have  not found one thing that interests me .  What a waste of free S&H.

Respected Contributor

And Sunday they will be airing Vitamix all day long!!  What a party!!

Honored Contributor

@BalletBabe People have posted it before and it has stayed up. If you'll note, the reason it was deleted was because it contained a link which is against the rules. 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Kachina624 

Guess, with all the excitment I thought Cher was on QVC .

Where were the Rockettes, was one of the Hosts dancing in a chorous line with them ?

I did hear Rosina  begin to sing last night, but she quickly said " oh I'm not supposed to sing ".  Bless , Rick who is carrying the torch  trying to sell  products that had bad reviews .  Another Host kept  plopping down on the sofa and jumping back up a couple of times  as it was all so exciting . 

That's it for me tonight !

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I posted about this the other day as I thought people would be confused about the schedule they were hyping.

Those that were looking for the Rockettes, Kathy Lee, etc.,  they were on the "Livestreams" not on the actual main QVC channel that a lot here watch on cable.

You had to watch here on the website or through the streaming apps, YouTube, Roku, Firstick, QVC Plus website, etc.

The link to the Livestream page here on the website:

https://www.qvc.com/content/featured/qvc-livestreams.html

"Livestream Party"

Screenshot_20221105-234849_kindlephoto-154230599.png

Regular Contributor

And, the reviews are horrible!  Some even said that there are 2 ingredients that are,carcinogenic.  Wow, they're really trying to push them!!!  AND, WHO IS THE GUY SITTING OFF TO THE SIDE THAT IS MAKING RIDICULOUS COMMENTS???!!  Never saw him before!!!  A bit obnoxious!!!  

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it includes incorrect information.

Honored Contributor

@chiclets wrote:

They do have the new Bridgerton Beekman line coming up next week.

Beekman will not be the same.

Probably neither will be the pricing.

@chiclets 

IMO Beekman is stale programming they are on constantly whether QVC or HSN.  And they jump on every marketing ploy now it's Bridgerton.

I used to enjoy them not so much anymore.

Trusted Contributor

@Kachina624   I'm sorry your not enjoying this event; I've watched Mally host several hours including Valerie decorating for Christmas, Kathy Lee Gifford making wine coolers, Jill Martin & the Rockettes & several others.  One of the options on our tv cable is being able to stream these different options the Q is offering. 

But, I just did turn on the Vitamix presentation on the main channel & am finding Rick really needed to be in higher gear as the vendor rep seems a little low energy.  But I'm also appreciating the free shipping & 5 easy pays this weekend.