Honored Contributor

They had customers and staff all ramped up with lots of publicity and excitement expecting an extravaganza of exciting new merchandise and interesting gift possibilities.  Instead, they've got about two dozen of the same old stuff they have every year and they're recycling it every couple of hours.  Just like they did last year when they lost money.

Keep doing what you're doing and you'll keep getting what you've got.

And the TSV deserves a mention too.  Here we have an audience poised to spend money on great gift ideas and the best they could come up with was a set of NINE lipsticks all in very slight variations of the same color?  Who needs that when most are carefully budgeting their money?  Look at the time wasted when they could have been presenting something more interesting with universal appeal.

I look at the quarterly report just released and shake my head.  Is somebody asleep at the wheel?  We longtime shoppers are sad on many levels.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

Re: QVC Event Very Repetative

@Kachina624 

Did you see any of the celebs that they said we going to pop in ? Did anyone see Cher ?

Agree, saw alot of same items  again at different prices with free shipping lure.

Respected Contributor

They do have the new Bridgerton Beekman line coming up next week.

Beekman will not be the same.

Probably neither will be the pricing.

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 Just because I was bored I watched 10 minutes, time I can never get back.

My take is that they are desperately trying to lure in new customers and get them to place 15 free orders fast before the newbies get smart and stop ordering and get busy returning! Just my thought, of course.

Respected Contributor

I have a drawer full of lipsticks, many have not been opened yet so I am certainly passing on this TSV.  Vita mix is on my TV programming guide for tomorrows TSV, not interested in that either. I did buy a Kim Gravelle Top tonight, probably my only purchase for this weekends extravaganza Woman LOL

Honored Contributor

@skatting44   Haven't seen a soul.  I could be mistaken but I thought Cher was due over on HSN.

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624   You are correct.  BORING  Add to that what they have done to the old Customers.  Do I feel like ordering after that??  NOPE.  I posted the quarterly report but they took it down.  If they would only listen our idea's and suggestions.  It seems to me they have spent a lot building up the streaming which no one will watch.  Very disappointing.

Super Contributor

@Kachina624 - I agree with you. I miss the Dennis Basso throws with teddy bears, Joan Rivers ornaments and so forth. I don’t need an “inspiration” blanket when the co-host can’t be even find the “inspiration”, the expensive perfume without a vendor there giving us more details about the product, more candles, more handbags, reminders about the aging process, and the silly singing, etc. I want more variety and pretty things to lift my spirits.
Honored Contributor

@BalletBabe    The was apparently some link in the report the mod didn't like.  You can repost it without the link.

Honored Contributor

@LadyAlice    They have apparently replaced the great Basso throws with some from Berkshire.  I haven't seen them but the Berkshire things I've ordered in this and earlier years have been terrible quality.  I've got a blanket packed to return that is so flimsy it would provide no warmth in July.