Honored Contributor

Every once in awhile they give it a feeble try and fail miserably.  So I get a message that the shipment on my order is going to be delayed.  Fine, except I have FIVE  unshipped orders and nowhere on the message does it give an order number or description of the item.  Wanna bet it was the one delivered today? 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

Every once in awhile they give it a feeble try and fail miserably.  So I get a message that the shipment on my order is going to be delayed.  Fine, except I have FIVE  unshipped orders and nowhere on the message does it give an order number or description of the item.  Wanna bet it was the one delivered today? 

i got an email today saying my delivery was delayed...ummm...i got that delivery a week ago!

Trusted Contributor

Just received an email that my order has shipped.  I received that order last Saturday!  They do need to work on their communication.

Frequent Contributor

@LuvmyLab  Agree, I received an email that order has shipped yesterday.

I received that particular item last week!

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Kachina624 

😄....SMH!

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Kachina624 OH I agree 100 percent.  AND no option to cancel that I have found!  

Esteemed Contributor

@LuvmyLab wrote:

Just received an email that my order has shipped.  I received that order last Saturday!  They do need to work on their communication.

I am sorry , I found this to be funny  Bwah ahahahahahahah  Talk about trying to confuse people?  LOL

Super Contributor

I agree - on the one hand it is a nice try.  In my case I got 2 emails and the item in question was mentioned buried in the text in a smaller font.  Plus, it seemed like the item arrived shortly after anyway so maybe the e-mail was not needed - just updated my Order Status

Respected Contributor

Every time I get an email that my order has been delayed I usually get it soon afterward. Yes I know it's been delayed! I check the status every day.

Last year I received a $10 credit with that notice about 3 times.