Respected Contributor

@KingstonsMom wrote:

What if you can't wait for 3 weeks for orders to 'process' and ship?

@KingstonsMom: Good point! Smiley Tongue 

Trusted Contributor
I just received a case of 48 rolls a few days ago. I got it on Amazon and it's pretty good TP!👍
Trusted Contributor

@hooked on books  ..... Are you allowed to say what kind?

Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina Sorry I ordered mine last week and just recieved it a couple days ago. Double checked the current status and it is no longer in stock.   There does, however seem to be some brands that are still in stock, it changes daily.  Good luck, keep checking.  

Honored Contributor

People are bidding on Ebay for a can of Lysol spray.  Many of them are over $50!! They start the bidding cheap and people are bidding away.  

Valued Contributor

I finally got an order in but it takes a week to get here. We'll see. We live near a paper factory & they have toilet paper but no plastic to wrap it in. The plastic is made in China! That's how the machines are set up. I imagine that's happening at other factories too. Now we are having shortages of bread, eggs, milk & much more. I guess no flour or yeast to make your own bread. I have plenty left from holiday cooking & baking. One day at a time!

Trusted Contributor
@SheilaP-B, hi there! It is from Amazon, Morcon Morsoft Millennium Bath Tissue, 2-ply, 600 sheets per roll. It cost $52.36 for a case of 48 rolls, free shipping and with tax it totaled $55.63. I don't think I can put the seller's name because it contains an outside link and this post will be deleted for that, I'm sure. I thought that was a pretty good deal considering the empty TP shelves at all the stores. Hope you and your family are staying safe and well!