THANK YOU THANK YOU FOR STAYING ON LIVE DURING THESE TIMES

I never write on forums. However, I WANT TO THANK QVC for staying on the air LIVE  during this virus scare...PLEASE COME BACL LIVE 24 HOURS.. I have been watching the Q for 20 years and lately have not been because of my work schedule. It's so nice to know I can tune out the other fake news and listen to the hosts voices that bring me comfort...it's like being back with family like David, Jane Tracy, Leah Williams, Dan and Pat James DeMentri..tell Shawn to stop wearing her reading glasses on top of her head all the time it's so distracting and i like her but when she is on I change the channel because when she wears those glasses I can't focus on what she is selling. I can only focus on her fidgeting with her glasses.. ..and people please leave your polticial views some where else. No one cares. 

Honored Contributor

Re: THANK YOU THANK YOU FOR STAYING ON LIVE DURING THESE TIMES

And yes, Thank you QVC for allowing all of us "friends" the chance to still continue to touch base with each other.

Esteemed Contributor

Yes but please David was losing his voice after so many days and hours and you had Rick up in the middle of the night. These two are the best at making things happy and normal but please don't overwork them, it will lower their immunity.

Valued Contributor

I agree, I'm happy to chat on here. Home alone is no fun, my cats are looking at me like... Don't you have somewhere to go?
This forum lets me chat about somethings other than the virus news!!!!!
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@bambolini wrote:

I never write on forums. However, I WANT TO THANK QVC for staying on the air LIVE  during this virus scare...PLEASE COME BACL LIVE 24 HOURS.. I have been watching the Q for 20 years and lately have not been because of my work schedule. It's so nice to know I can tune out the other fake news and listen to the hosts voices that bring me comfort...it's like being back with family like David, Jane Tracy, Leah Williams, Dan and Pat James DeMentri..tell Shawn to stop wearing her reading glasses on top of her head all the time it's so distracting and i like her but when she is on I change the channel because when she wears those glasses I can't focus on what she is selling. I can only focus on her fidgeting with her glasses.. ..and people please leave your polticial views some where else. No one cares. 

@bambolini 

How lovely of you to thank QVC but you certainly can understand they need to use pre-recorded shows at times during this time of distancing!

But seriously, there is more to worry about these days than Shawn wearing her glasses on her head!

That's all you can focus on???

Focus on the fact you must be blessed with better eyesight and don't have to 'fidgit' with readers.

Focus on staying healthy!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

The OP has delivered the trifecta in one post: disregarding Q workers' health as long as she gets live programming, inserting a political fake news reference while telling others that she doesn't care to hear their political views, and bashing a host for wearing glasses onair (who is providing the live programming the OP wants) because the OP is unable to focus. SMH.

Honored Contributor

@SunValley wrote:

The OP has delivered the trifecta in one post: disregarding Q workers' health as long as she gets live programming, inserting a political fake news reference while telling others that she doesn't care to hear their political views, and bashing a host for wearing glasses onair (who is providing the live programming the OP wants) because the OP is unable to focus. SMH.

I have never heard any host or vendor on any channel say anything political.  Have I missed something.

Respected Contributor

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@SunValley wrote:

I have never heard any host or vendor on any channel say anything political.  Have I missed something.

No. This is in reference to the last line of the OP as well as her fake news reference. My response is to the post, not to anything said onair.

Valued Contributor

I think everyone is getting cranky from cabin fever.
Honored Contributor

@jlrbr wrote:
I agree, I'm happy to chat on here. Home alone is no fun, my cats are looking at me like... Don't you have somewhere to go?
This forum lets me chat about somethings other than the virus news!!!!!

@jlrbr 

90055103_3095940157134807_1691336603378647040_o.png

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”