Super Contributor

How do I find that beauty channel and QVC2? I live in MN so I don't know if it is on here? Thanks for any help!

Esteemed Contributor

@KayinMNIn the upper right hand corner of the main page (QVC) you'll see SHOP QVC. Click on that. Open it up and you'll see "Shop QVC" and "Shop QVC2" and "BeautyIQ" and "Program Guide". Click on whichever you prefer to watch.  Hope this helps. 

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Esteemed Contributor
Click above right where it says Shop QVC TV.
Go to the program guide, select Q2 on the drop-down menu, scroll to the bottom of the page, enter your zip code, the TV channels in your area will be displayed.

Or simply watch online.
Honored Contributor

I assumed I only got regular Q, but I get all three channels.  As mentioned above, the program guide will tell you if your provider carries the channel.

Respected Contributor

I did something different. We have Directv, so while I was watching QVC, I went to the Guide, then scrolled up and down a few channels. They were right there. 

Esteemed Contributor
By the way, @KayinMN, if you use over the air TV, be advised over the air broadcasters are NOT included in the QVC channel finder.
I don't have either cable TV or satellite TV. I get both QVC and Q2, which are each broadcast over the air by separate local TV stations.

@ BirkiLady, I see you re-wrote your original post to reflect the information in mine. But your first post was also correct.
Another way to see Q2 and BeautyIQ would be to tap/click on the red QVC in the upper left corner. That will open to the website's main page, which will display a menu in it's upper left corner. Tap/click the menu, the rest is self explanatory.
Honored Contributor

wrote:

@KayinMNIn the upper right hand corner of the main page (QVC) you'll see SHOP QVC. Click on that. Open it up and you'll see "Shop QVC" and "Shop QVC2" and "BeautyIQ" and "Program Guide". Click on whichever you prefer to watch.  Hope this helps. 

@BirkiLady Yes, my cable co. does not carry Beauty IQ at all and Q2 is listed on cable, but not in HD. 

Esteemed Contributor

@x HedgeDecided to edit by response when I realized not everyone may watch via a PC, which was how I was giving the original instructions. Then decided to reword them since few people use a PC anymore. Guess I'm old school and love a decent-size keyboard. 

Money screams; wealth whispers.